UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Joyful Jawings

Mommy Bear

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex I was once so convinced that I'd failed the first of a set of 4 exams thst I nearly didn't sit the other 3. I passed! It may be the same for you :flowers:

Things are no going well with Reuben the deaf puppy. I feel close to defeat :mecry:

Izzie Whizzie, can you start a thread for advice that people could offer support?

Mxxx

Try and think Positively Alex :flowers:

The new Sky Atlantic channel will be showing A Game of Thrones, with Sean Bean, in April. It say "based on the books by George R R Martin" so I guess it will be a much shortened version (otherwise it would be at least 560 episodes long !!)

Alex killed JJJ nanannananana :rolleyes:

Alex you worry too much.

I ask you Fugees what sort of cruel people would feed an innocent Deerhound Cross called Isadore a vegatable curry ?

There she was all innocent like and it jumped off the side and down her throat. Poor dog has no idea that probably at 3am she may regret her eagerness to be assaulted by an Indian takeaway.

I ask you Fugees what sort of cruel people would feed an innocent Deerhound Cross called Isadore a vegatable curry ?

There she was all innocent like and it jumped off the side and down her throat. Poor dog has no idea that probably at 3am she may regret her eagerness to be assaulted by an Indian takeaway.

I have no idea who gave Izzy the curry and the fact that I am a curry loving vegetarian is entirely circumstantial. It was Chinese, not Indian (she said, I have no idea)

I saved my mobile from getting soaked in the Thames when the rest of me slid in earlier today, only to then put it in the washing machine with my muddy clothes! Whoops.

It probably only had 10 minutes of wash cycle and the display is still working. It's currently drying out on the radiator.

Rosie volunteers to come and help Isadore eat curry, she is desparate for more food. She feels very hard done by that we won't let her eat the earth under the bird feeder or every bit of poo that she passes :sick01:

Isadore volunteers to come and help Rosie eat unpleasant things !

It upsets Bojangles greatly that he has to share his world with a "dog".

Bojangles eats from his plate, Isadore from a bowl,Bojangles sits on his sofa nicely and Isadore rips food wrapping from the bin.Bojangles understands sentences and Isadore struggles to remember her name.

Bojangles considers Isadore as a toy I bought him to chase round the yard.

I think you would very soon send Isadore home :rolleyes:

Good grief it's been quiet in here.

Hope your appointment went well Alex.

I went to ASDA tonight for a birthday card. They're selling books dirt cheap at the mo. Got a Catherine Cookson for £1. Had loads of others for that price. Others were being sold 2 for £7. Managed to get a Celia Aherne & Sophie Kinsella (not read one of hers before). Also got a shredder for £8. Ok for home use. They sell dividers for 24p too. Ended up spending £25.