UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Joyful Jawings

Mommy Bear

Fabulous pics San. Love the Ernie & Wise shot :laugh: :wub:

Hope the studying is going well Alex and best of luck for tomorrow. :flowers:

Abby not that you're reading this but have a lovely relaxing holiday :flowers:

I don't know anyone on here who has a hotel in Blackpool.

I've been catching up with Oldies admin & studying. Starting the cleaning now.

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pic laugh.gif

I've not done at much studying yesterday and today as I would have liked, but I get to a point where my brain doesn't take anything else in, like it's crammed full of stuff. I've memorised about 30 models, not to mention all the other stuff wacko.gif I wouldn't mind, but some of them will be in the next module and I'll have to memorise them again. I know this because I've done some of them in previous modules and I still have to re-learn them every time.

RMF : My dogs are getting old, specifically Taffy who now gets stiff if we're out for longer than 45 minutes or so :( He's 8 years old so not that old, but he can't jump on the bed some nights :(

Alex, I have the same problem with Neo and he is nearly the same at 7.5yrs old. He can't do more than about 15 minutes collie running now without struggling with his arthritis. We have to do on lead walks mostly which doesnt help with his temperament. :(

Abby, have a fabulous week off and I hope you dont suffer with a cold for the week! :flowers:

Alicia, I hope the damage to Lewis' car isnt too severe. We have some really bigs ones locally too. They are dangerous and need sorting.

I am shattered today. I had Friday afternoon off work to scrub the house and de-dog for house viewer... that took about 5hours. Then yesterday we scrubbed and bleached MIL house ready for when she comes out of the hospice.. that was another 5hours of hard cleaning. Done our washing today, done the visiting, went shopping, took the dogs out separately and am now battered and ready for bed! OH is cooking dinner which I am going to eat as it smells yummy, then have a Sunday snooze which I havent had for a long time! :biggrin:

Edited to add GOOD LUCK for Alex :flowers:

Edited by safneo

Alicia, what about Jacket potato and coleslaw? :laugh:

San, love the Eric and Ernie photo! :laugh:

Did anyone watch the Relocation Relocation a couple weeks ago with a couple and their daughter Lauren the dog trainer? They bought a property down in Somerset somewhere as holiday lets and for the daughters dog training. I would love to book a week down there with the dogs so we could chill and they could do some agility. :biggrin: Albeit Neo won't be jumping much, but he did used to like the weaves and seesaw and tunnel. :rolleyes:

Alicia, what about Jacket potato and coleslaw? :laugh:

San, love the Eric and Ernie photo! :laugh:

Did anyone watch the Relocation Relocation a couple weeks ago with a couple and their daughter Lauren the dog trainer? They bought a property down in Somerset somewhere as holiday lets and for the daughters dog training. I would love to book a week down there with the dogs so we could chill and they could do some agility. :biggrin: Albeit Neo won't be jumping much, but he did used to like the weaves and seesaw and tunnel. :rolleyes:

http://www.bowerlandcottageholidays.co.uk/news.php

looks lovely :flowers:

Have just come back from a lovely walk with Fergus. We're now having a bit of Ryvita & me a coffee while pops has gone out with the other 2. I do like having one to time time with each of my boys. Even if it was forced on me originally :laugh:

Your brain can only take so much on Alex in a session. Everyone else studying your course will be the same. Will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Knackered just reading that Andrea. Enjoy your relaxing evening

Morning :tired: Woke up at silly o'clock and couldn't get back to sleep, then when I eventually did, it was fitful and I overslept.

Andrea - that sounds like a hell of a lot of cleaning wacko.gif Hope the viewing went well flowers.gif

Your brain can only take so much on Alex in a session. Everyone else studying your course will be the same. Will be thinking of you tomorrow.

I suspect everyone else sensible will have been studying for months, not leaving it until just before the exam like me, but I just can't study that way - if I learn something a month before the exam, then I have to re-learn it cos my brain won't retain that much information for that long wacko.gif

Hope you are having a rest today Safeno :flowers:

Hoping Abby is having a fab holiday:

Good luck for today Alex, i'm sure you will breeze through :flowers:

Hubby had a dream that we had a white boxer dog called Winston - the last time he dreamed we had a dog Henry arrived :unsure:

Our six grandchildren and her two dogs have now gone back home as my daughter feels a lot better.

Our son is back from his course so his two dogs have now gone back home.

My friend is back from her holiday so I don't have to look after her house and two dogs also I do not have to cover her for voluntary hospital work.

Still looking after my friend’s house and his two cats but they are so lazy but cute.

Hubby is now back to work.

Our two dogs and two foster dogs are now resting peacefully near the wood fire so thing look like they are back to normal. :flowers:

Cheryl & Mike xxx