UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Joyful Jawings

Mommy Bear

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone :liebe94:

I am in usual panic mode thinking that I don't know anything and verging on a panic attack. Have done another couple of hours this morning. I have a nedache, so hope that we don't have the same aerobics class above our heads as last time :(

Having an early lunch and then having a shower in readiness. Wish it was 5pm then it would all be over. Actually take it back, wish it was 5pm on 18th May, then hopefully it would ALL be over (but have to get four more passes in the meantime).

Hope everything has gone well Alex :flowers:

I didn't sleep a wink last night, tossing and turning and going over and over in my head how the heck I was going to have a confrontation because thats what it was going to end up being with a vicar about things that have been going on behind my back. Got myself in a right state on the drive to work I was still having conversations in my head and trying to tell myself to calm down.... I was hoping to be able to pick my moment and approach things softly softly, instead quite by chance we met on the driveway and in answer to his cheerful "morning how was your weekend?" he got a right old ear bashing :wacko: problem is I've been bottling this up for a couple of months now, I HAD raised it before but obviously not forcefully enough for it to sink in that I was NOT HAPPY :rolleyes: I'm still not overly happy but I've had my say and more than that I've had my suspicions well and truly confirmed and let it be known I know what someone is trying to do and that I do not like it. I've seen this toooooo many times before a "volunteer" comes along all willing and ever so keen to "help" and they see something that gets them "gold stars" in other people's eyes so they "want it" but they more often than not talk the talk but cannot walk the walk and/or they fecking well dabble and fcuk up something thats working perfectly bloody well as it is before something else captures their eye and they drop it like a hot brick and leave ME cleaning up their bloody mess. The law has been laid down, if they are given this piece of work to do they are NOT to ring me up at home or email me out of work hours and expect me to help them because I won't - just because 10 years of experience means I make something look easy doesn't mean that it IS bloody easy, and they are about to find that out for themselves - sink or ruddy swim.

Morning :tired:

Thanks everyone, but I really really don't think I've got a hope in hell of passing this time. Usually when I come out of an exam I feel elated because it's over and because I managed to write enough to hopefully get a pass. This time I just feel really down. It wasn't like I didn't know my stuff, I knew everything I needed to know to get a decent pass, but I made a wrong judgement call on one of the main questions and I didn't write enough for the last two questions (because I ran out of time), which were worth 25 points each, so I messed up big time and will do the resit in July. It's knocked my confidence though - I have a result coming out on 2 Feb so hope I've passed that one.

Back to work today, hopefully that will focus my mind elsewhere.

Edited by merledogs