UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Joyful Jawings

Mommy Bear

Abby - hope you feel better soon flowers.gif

Dogs walked, about to get stuck into studying again. I found myself walking round reciting the various pnemonics I had memorised, then got stuck on one word on McKinsey 7-S model which I couldn't remember and it bugged me for the rest of the walk so had to look it up straight away when I got back rolleyes.gif

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had a bit of a lie in today :biggrin: would have been longer but laney decided it was time for me to be up :angry: got an email of my bro who is off on his holidays.... been to singapore, leaving australlia to head to new zealand today and then the cook islands?? then onto america...5 weeks :ohmy: lucky devil, at least he has remembered to send my nan a post card... i nagged him via email :laugh:

have been investigating the state of the outside walls of our spare flat. It's more like swiss cheese than solid wall :rolleyes:

Still have now filled several gaping crevases and cleared up the mess some orrible critter made chewing my wicker basket :angry:

How much chocolate do you think is too much when you're pregnant :unsure:

I have worn myself out :rolleyes: Not sleeping enough for two nights hasn't helped and I did get loads done today. Am now horribly behind on food prep and just shoving some stuff down my neck while DYlan eats his dinner painfully slowly before diving back into evening food.

Can't WAIT until I arrive in Oxfordshire tomorrow for a week's R&R :biggrin:

Took the dogs out and then came back and had to sort out the curtain pole over the front door/window. The velvet curtain is so heavy that one of the curtain brackets was coming off the wall, so I had to re-fix it.

Am having an early lunch, then back to studying :wacko:

Is there no end to your talents :rolleyes: