UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Joyful Jawings

Mommy Bear

This morning I left the kitchen for 2 minutes and returned to find Reuben standing on the draining board tucking into his lunch which I'd put on the windowsill! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just because he's deaf doesn't mean he's daft. :laugh:

Tigger showed himself adept at reaching places my old collie never even contemplated!

Sorry, haven't read back at all, so take :GroupHug: and :flowers: as required.

Just managed to notice that Mags is very very very officially a non-smoker. Well done.

Nothing to report here - busy, busy, busy, busy - and stuff going on at work which is just turning me and my colleagues hair grey - well in my case, causing the grey to erupt through its usual disguise.

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Nick.

Hope things settle down MrsB. Can you please give us the answers to your car quiz as it's been driving me nuts.

Have not long been in, sorted dogs out and now have to make my own tea. How cheeky is that. Martyn had us up bright and early this morning as he had to go to Glos and won't be back for another 2 hours. I thought he would be here late afternoon. Ho hum. I'm going to be busy! Neighbour's (new one) visitor has hacked me off parking in the middle of the road leaving me the teensiest gap to reverse onto my drive. I didn't trust myself to knock on the door. We live in a cul de sac and this house has 5 yes 5 parking spaces at the side of their house which are all empty. They are there for them and a couple of flats which follow to park on. Ridiculous.

Michelle - I had another offer on that Leven homecheck today! This lady is happy to be asked in future if you'd like me o send over her details

I'm sure Reuben has grown while I've been out today - looking ever more lurcher like.

Yes please to the volunteer info. :flowers:

Hope things are going okish with Reuben.

Edited by Jacobean

I think we need more photos of Reuben flowers.gif

Morning :tired: Had a decent night's sleep last night.

RMF 1: I have a cold and am full of snot.

RMF 2: My tummy has butterflies already for the exam result and it won't be on until 9pm at the very earliest, and at worst I may have to wait until tomorrow.