UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

HLGS - sounds as if you are having way too much fun. :biggrin:

i was indeed , I had 2 fantastic days and learnt loads

tomorrow I am back to running Dogstar from my spare room laugh.gif and I need to buy about 1500 pounds of veterinary equipment with a 600 pound budget so I shall be trying my best to bargain hunt :biglaugh:

you can do it!

ooo mother has a donation for you, do I send it by paypal? the darling has packed used bandages and slings for the elephants (cue imagining the size of the sling needed lol)and postage for them. ill put the bandages on freecycle (sshhh) and send you the postage money and donation :biggrin:

Good luck with your bargain hunting Sam. I have odd images of an orange David Dickinson assisting you :wacko:

Picked up Twinkle this evening and we went to the sorting office and the chicken food shop before coming home. I luffs her :wub:

Was aiming to get to bed for 9.30 which I seem to have missed somewhat, best get myself upstairs pronto. NN.

you can do it!

ooo mother has a donation for you, do I send it by paypal? the darling has packed used bandages and slings for the elephants (cue imagining the size of the sling needed lol)and postage for them. ill put the bandages on freecycle (sshhh) and send you the postage money and donation :biggrin:

Thank you flowers.gifflowers.gifflowers.gif and please pass our Thanks to your mum as well flowers.gifflowers.gifflowers.gif

Paypal is wonderful or you can donate via justgiving ( what ever suits you best )

all the details of the various donation options are here http://www.dogstarfoundation.com/donations/

That is a lovely photo of Nog, what kind of dogs does Joe have ?

I am mostly packed for my holibob in Selkirk, and have just watched the latest True Blood on line, my my, things are hotting up, who knew Sam had it in him biggrin.gif.

I am off to bed with a Green Balance cup of tea and the 2nd David Gemmell Troy book, once I have fed Polly, cleaned her litter tray, taken my medicine, given Ben his medicine, and generally arsed about, night night peeps.

That is a lovely photo of Nog, what kind of dogs does Joe have ?

I am mostly packed for my holibob in Selkirk, and have just watched the latest True Blood on line, my my, things are hotting up, who knew Sam had it in him biggrin.gif.

I am off to bed with a Green Balance cup of tea and the 2nd David Gemmell Troy book, once I have fed Polly, cleaned her litter tray, taken my medicine, given Ben his medicine, and generally arsed about, night night peeps.

He's got a fabulous looking Bull Dog and what looks like a Labradoodle but could be a scruffy lurchery thing (hard to tell from the pic he posted which looks like it came off his phone lol) apparently he's had hundreds of pics sent in so far theres over 200 up on a web page put together as a gallery so we can all see each others dogs.

http://journal.joe-flanigan.info/2010/08/18/t-dawg-1-twitter-dogs-contest-by-joe-flanigan/