UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Today I have spent the day with the Veterinary team at the wonderful Mayhew Animal Home in London , if you are on facebook you can see the photos of the day they took here

http://www.facebook.com/DogstarFoundation?ref=ts

I am going again tomorrow and looking forward another day of learning new and exciting things

Thank you your squirrelness. Nice to be back. Its bin a funny old year! When we purchased the Box Trailer for moving it appears Daddy Bear had an agenda - you can tell Mark that - allegedly - it will be the perfect mobile home for his big old equipment thingy stuff. Love stars - will travel!!

Mark is in awe that Daddy Bears big one is now mobile !

Evening I'm kickslikeamule on twitter but I rarely go on as the people I follow (or stalk :unsure: ) don't tweet much and I never know what to say. Bit of the same with FB but Fleur likes to chat with Captain Jack so we sometimes pop in there.

:GroupHug: for all the poorly and achey fugees, I won't mention you all by name as I'm bound to miss someone off.

I am picking up Twinkle (as in twinkle twinkle little car :blush:) tomorrow after work :biggrin:

Good luck with the car. Tell ffleurdawg that captain jack is on his hols for a while.

Jack and cherry made themselves at home at the boardinb home. I don't think they will even miss me,they were rolling over for belly rubs when i left! we're at holiday inn, heathrow. Got to bed up for3.30am!

Great news suzeanne

Edited by houndzrus

:GroupHug: Suzeanna what a relief for you :flowers:

My sis in laws mum has a place here and we are going to stay there for a bit when out in Baltimore. My bruv has 3 EBTs so I think I'll be OK for my dog fix.

Yay for nurse Sam of the Mayhew.

This shite year grinds on, Bubbles, my ginga hamsta wiv attitude has gradually been turning into a dear little old lady (which I guess she is but I don't know her age) really suddenly she's got fatter and fatter. She has a huge cage with lots of things to exercise on and is not fed carp. She's happy enough waddling around and we had had a cuddle tonight but I think she's on her way :mecry:

urgh, have been reading some posts on another forum about how someone is being advised to treat dog aggression. From the methods they are being advised I'd even have a guess at the franchise their behaviourist belongs to. I really really want to say something but really don't feel I can..... Really don't think the methods will be helping the dog at all, and the poster has said a few times that the aggression is not getting better - has hinted it's getting worse.

must sit on hands....

urgh, have been reading some posts on another forum about how someone is being advised to treat dog aggression. From the methods they are being advised I'd even have a guess at the franchise their behaviourist belongs to. I really really want to say something but really don't feel I can..... Really don't think the methods will be helping the dog at all, and the poster has said a few times that the aggression is not getting better - has hinted it's getting worse.

must sit on hands....

please don't sit on your hands :flowers: someone sounds like they need help, and you's got the stuff to help :)

Brilliant news Suzeanna. I am :biggrin: for you.

For Marian and Bubbles :GroupHug:

My RMF for this evening is that I was just having a sit down for the first time in what feels like a thousand years, to watch the Channel 4 programme on how to lose weight. Poured myself a large glass of red wine (that could explain why I am so lardy :rolleyes: ), turn my back for a second and Chips cat launches himself from the back of the chair where he'd been asleep for about an hour, and lands squarely on my glass of wine :ohmy: Cue me mopping oatmeal coloured carpet furiously with paper towels, and getting the Bissel out. Time for a furniture reorganisation I think, preferably before Friday when OH gets back or I will never hear the end of it :rolleyes:

please don't sit on your hands :flowers: someone sounds like they need help, and you's got the stuff to help :)

But they aren't actually asking for help. It's a particular rescue's forum and the coordinators etc haven't said anything about the methods the poster has so far outlined. I really don't want to get anyone's back up.

I'm pretty much chickening out but feel I need to find a more circuitous route somehow.