UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

I hope you get the op soon griff xx

ive had a sleep and imoduim, but hvent been brave and eaten yet. The chicken stayed in last night so ill have a bit more of that

lewis went and ran errands for me,and got the imodium before he went to work. he is great :biggrin:

Good luck Suzeanna :flowers:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: Griff

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: Jazz

I am cooking sausage casserole with jacket spuds for tea. It is great cos it is just looking after itself and just gave me an hour off to watch my first ever episode of CSI with Adam :biggrin:

Edited by Gemstone

How do :wavey:

You all seem very busy :unsure: i am having a bit of trouble getting off my backside to do anything useful, and there's so much of it to do!

i am also a bit :mecry:today because I have now got a date for my in-patient physio week but it's not until September 13th. I am so cack handed with my shoulder and can only work 3 nights a week and need the rest of the week to get over it. It's getting worse as I use it more because I'm using it all wrong.

Sigh.

How are you liking being that far south? :flowers:

Loving it.. We moved ourselves - into a rented cottage, and have been doing it since April! One weeek in Glasgow packing a box trailer then towing it to Devon and staying for two weeks playing house and then back up to Glasgow.

All done now. All our "stuff" is in Devon and the house in Glasgow is for sale. We've just had a week in France with the Hong Kong based part of the family and are now coming to terms with the fact that we live HERE. YEAHHHHH. I think I'll lie down now:sleeping_02:

Love it. Visitng the various towns and villages in our area. Finding the markets and pubs. Meeting lots of new people which is where Mungo comes into his own. I even got invited to join the WI last night!! Have to think about that one :laugh:

Jazz. Thinking "stay in tummy" thoughts. :unsure:

Mommy Bear - I think some WIs are supposed to be really good - some even have Committee Members nearer school age than retirement. :laugh: Never been to one - not least 'cause my nearest seems more intent on seeing how many things they can put in a match box than discussing relevant issues of the day!

All this Twittering and Tweeting is beginning to bug me now. I have done more homework and can tell you -

I can be

MrsB_K9

MrsBcakelady (that's clever lil_angel!)

mrsb_1

THEoriginalMrsB (but I'm not THAT brave about myself I don't think)

PilchardCake

Nutty_Bird

but I can't be

OriginalMrsB (taken)

theoneandonlymrsb (too long - and theoneandonlymr is taken :unsure: )

the_infamous_mrsb (too long, and very forward for me!)

NuttyBird

ChocolateChilli or

Dave

I might have to go seek help with this! :laugh:

Evening I'm kickslikeamule on twitter but I rarely go on as the people I follow (or stalk :unsure: ) don't tweet much and I never know what to say. Bit of the same with FB but Fleur likes to chat with Captain Jack so we sometimes pop in there.

:GroupHug: for all the poorly and achey fugees, I won't mention you all by name as I'm bound to miss someone off.

I am picking up Twinkle (as in twinkle twinkle little car :blush:) tomorrow after work :biggrin:

Love it. Visitng the various towns and villages in our area. Finding the markets and pubs. Meeting lots of new people which is where Mungo comes into his own. I even got invited to join the WI last night!! Have to think about that one :laugh:

Pleased you are liking it - weather is probably a bit warmer as well :laugh: Fingers crossed the house sells soon as well.

For poorly peeps :GroupHug:

Abby : take it easy missus, the more you over exert yourself, the longer it will take to heal :GroupHug:

Oooh you are in Roborough. I have a client in Burrington, they keep Alpacas!

I was bought thr mallet for camping having spent 2 years trying to stamp my pegs into dry soil lol

This is the kit I have - http://cgi.ebay.co.u...e=STRK:MEWNX:IT

cool thank you

Exhausted from here, 17 labradors to rehome all from one home, 48 hours of continuous phone calls, turned up to collect and ended up with only 6, god knows where the others have gone :wacko:

Very scared sad boys but we will sort them and I dearly hope that the others are safe

cripes , well done and I am sure they will blossom under your care

Living in the country must agree with me - I do seem to have more time. Anyway - I got of my a*se and actually made white sauce for lasagne from scratch. ..... baby steps..baby steps. :rolleyes:

MUMMY BEAR :wavey: HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO :jumpy: lovely to see you

cool thank you

cripes , well done and I am sure they will blossom under your care

MUMMY BEAR :wavey: HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO :jumpy: lovely to see you

Thank you your squirrelness. Nice to be back. Its bin a funny old year! When we purchased the Box Trailer for moving it appears Daddy Bear had an agenda - you can tell Mark that - allegedly - it will be the perfect mobile home for his big old equipment thingy stuff. Love stars - will travel!! Edited by Mommy Bear

Blimey how do those of you with alert dogs manage? I'm used to non shouty pointies who could care less that a car door slammed 6 miles away or that some one dared cough the other side of Devizes and have to be told good and proper to STOP IT NOW STOP IT NOW STOP IT NOW :wacko: so far Bruno barking out of the blue has caused me to snort diet coke from my nose, throw rice all over the kitchen, bang my legs on the bottom of my desk and use more adrenalin than my body has produced in a month :wacko: Nog on the other hand is fast asleep on my bed and wouldn't bother telling me if a brass band were to march down the street playing 76 tombones led the big parade :laugh: one moment I am sitting here typing, minding my own business the next this teeny weeny thing lets out a WOOF that a great dane would be proud of and I shoot 6' up in the ruddy air with shock. :rolleyes: :laugh:

Blimey how do those of you with alert dogs manage? I'm used to non shouty pointies who could care less that a car door slammed 6 miles away or that some one dared cough the other side of Devizes and have to be told good and proper to STOP IT NOW STOP IT NOW STOP IT NOW :wacko: so far Bruno barking out of the blue has caused me to snort coke from my nose, throw rice all over the kitchen, bang my legs on the bottom of my desk and use more adrenalin than my body has produced in a month :wacko: Nog on the other hand is fast asleep on my bed and wouldn't bother telling me if a brass band were to march down the street playing 76 tombones led the big parade :laugh: one moment I am sitting here typing, minding my own business the next this teeny weeny thing lets out a WOOF that a great dane would be proud to make and i shoot 6' up in the ruddy air with surprise. :rolleyes: :laugh:

Hmmm - had my suspicions - all that twitter activity !:laugh: