UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Morning :tired:

Merledogs...do you fancy doing my garden too??

You're joking, it's all I can do to muster up the enthusiasm to do my own :laugh:

RMF : Week off work :pinkie: but I have an appointment at 10am this morning for an assessment which I am really not looking forward to, so am wibbling.

So I now have Butterfly Cup Cakes, Victoria Sandwich with Strawberry Jame and Buttercream, Lemony Lemon Cake (my own version of lemon drizzle)

Hmmm, these sound absoloutely delish. :biggrin:

i am gutted my noisy neighbours got back of holiday yesterday...worse than ever :angry:

:GroupHug:

The flyball was very very exciting to watch :jumpy: and I can really understand why its so popular

I really love tp watch flyball, the dogs have so much fun :biggrin:

im not a happy bunny

Good luck for today Jazz :flowers:

but I have an appointment at 10am this morning for an assessment which I am really not looking forward to, so am wibbling.

Good luck :flowers:

have fun with your list Jules :flowers:

I'm going on holibobs to Italy tomorrow and trying to remember the zillion and one last minute things I have to do today. I've lost my list too :wacko: Jack and Cherry are going to have homeboarding for the first time, (at someone else's house) so I'm finding that quite nerve racking now. I'm sure the dogs will be fine, but can't help feeling nervous. :unsure:

Morning all :wavey:

im still recovering from the last week consisting of two funerals, one dog assessment and a day in court.

im not ready for a new week yet :wacko:

can you try and get some "you time" ? this week , thats a lot for one person to deal with let alone in a week flowers.gif

I am going on holiday , a proper real holiday and I am very excited. I have been invited to go on holiday with my volunteer student vet and her family for 5 days in Cornwall which is fantastic. I am going to book my train tickets today :jumpy:

Hope you have a quieter week Rumpole :flowers:

Enjoy Italy :) (I forget who is going but know someone is :unsure:)

Have a fab holiday in Cornwall Sam :flowers:

Hubby has a bonus day off tomorrow as his works have messed up and given him an extra days holiday - he did query this when he went in this morning but they are adamant he is on holiday tomorrow so it would be rude to argue wouldn't it :grin:

On the not so great side he 'highlighted' my hair yesterday - apparently it is a tad 'bright'

I think i'm quite glad I can't see it and at least he won't lose me in a crowd :laugh:

Rumpole, hope you have a nice quiet week.

Good luck Alex.

Thinking of you, Jazz.

Sam, enjoy your unexpected hols.

Off to trundle car to garage to have non-functioning water pump dealt with. Good thing it's downhill and only about 3 or 4 miles away.

Started the day by putting the wrong moisturiser on my face. It's Polly's and the bit of my face I put it on before realising now feels much softer than the rest of my face which has human-type moisturiser on. But it assists regrowth of hair ... and it certainly worked for Polly who has regrown all her lost coat and is beautifully fluffy. :unsure:

Just made 3 appointments at the vet for this week. Nothing urgent (checkup for Molls, steroid for Yama's icky nose, and second vaccs for Susie Shortlegs cos she went home before the second lot were done and Oldies likes to make sure they are fully up to date). They couldnt' fit us in all on one day so we had to have 2 appointments. :rolleyes:

Started the day by putting the wrong moisturiser on my face. It's Polly's and the bit of my face I put it on before realising now feels much softer than the rest of my face which has human-type moisturiser on. But it assists regrowth of hair ... and it certainly worked for Polly who has regrown all her lost coat and is beautifully fluffy. :unsure:

Kind " Dont grow a beard thoughts " coming your way

I hope you don't end up with a beard. :unsure:

I did a similar thing in the shower with Tea Tree Pet Shampoo accidentally, and found it was awesome stuff. So, I bought some human being tea tree shower gel, and it's nothing like as good on itchy irritated skin...! Would it be weird to buy another bottle of pet shampoo for me? I'm thinking I would take the label off... :laugh:

I have just tried a piece of chocolate and chilli cake - I just used one chilli (it said 1-3) which just gave it an edge. However I can't decide whether I think the cake a bit dry, or not. I need some testers! You could taste the calories mind - 450g chocolate and 150ml of double cream sees to that.

So I now have Butterfly Cup Cakes, Victoria Sandwich with Strawberry Jame and Buttercream, Lemony Lemon Cake (my own version of lemon drizzle) and the Chocolate Chilli Cake to lug carry into work tomorrow to see if I can do a little better than last week on the fundraising for the Dogstar microscope.

How about a dieters fund raiser.

You list a cake and describe it in lurid detail,the scrumptious mouth watering taste,the moist crumbly texture,the drizzly lemon slowly oozing down your chin.............

Dieters can buy a slice of description. Chocoholics in particular are addicted so you may well make a few quid for Dog star.