UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Good luck with the ops Jazz :flowers:

Well done on fab review and stuff :flowers:

I am now going to swear loudly and for a long time, I had to drive to work today - I'd forgotten I had an off site meeting. Something has gone bang in my car. The recovery man made terminal type noises, possibly needs new engine. Feckfeckfeckfeck feckiddyfeckfeck :mecry: :mecry: If it costs more than £12.34 I'm b*ggered :mecry:

I am very chuffed :biggrin:

The way the review works is you are scored against peers world wide and my review means I was put as in the top 10% of employees world-wide (and it's a big company) so that is very very good and means my name gets noticed by the CEO etc. which is always a pretty good thing....at least I hope so

that really is brilliant and no less than you deserve given how hard you work flowers.gif

Good luck with the ops Jazz :flowers:

Well done on fab review and stuff :flowers:

I am now going to swear loudly and for a long time, I had to drive to work today - I'd forgotten I had an off site meeting. Something has gone bang in my car. The recovery man made terminal type noises, possibly needs new engine. Feckfeckfeckfeck feckiddyfeckfeck :mecry: :mecry: If it costs more than £12.34 I'm b*ggered :mecry:

Fingers crossed it's not a terminally expensive bang and just a sleepless night worrying for nothing kind of bang :flowers:

It appears I am going to get a bit of a holibob after all (haven't had a break/holiday in 2 years) it won't be the worlds most luxurious or expensive holiday and only for 4 days but it's jam packed with things to see and do and it's in an area I've never been before (Cambridge) staying in a travelodge (cos it's cheap as chips) & using tesco clubcard vouchers for Duxford which gets us in for free (I like free :biggrin: ) and going to The Fitzwilliam Museum (also free :biggrin: ) also on the itinerary is a trip to Ely Cathedral and a visit to somewhere I have always wanted to go :biggrin: we aren't going until September and the car has to pass it's MOT first but it's looking good :biggrin:

Thanks everyone :flowers: I think its likely to be to do with lumpy air bed, driving alot and the possible whiplash I got last week. Resting as much as possible will hopefully help. Did find in work that when I got up after sitting down for a while I was incredibly stiff and had to go on a little walk to loosen up.

good luck Jazz :flowers:

well done khanu :biggrin:

chickentikka... hope your car isn't too bad... did he give you any idea what had happened?

i would be very worried about those chickens too.... they haven't moved them out have they?? i do hope they are o.k

Snow i hope you have a smashing holiday...the time will hopefully fly between now and then :flowers:

RMF i am losing my hearing again in my right ear...oh joy :rolleyes:

I hope its not serious but if it is please let Mark know if you need quotes as his son is a manager of a kwik fit type garage and MOT centre and if they can't help they may be able to recommend local mechanics etc

Thanks everyone :flowers: I think its likely to be to do with lumpy air bed, driving alot and the possible whiplash I got last week. Resting as much as possible will hopefully help. Did find in work that when I got up after sitting down for a while I was incredibly stiff and had to go on a little walk to loosen up.

the current recommendation for a sore back is to keep moving.

the current recommendation for a sore back is to keep moving.

I know but Im struggling with walking without being in total pain. I did take Louie for a little walk although my Mum had his lead as hes pulls like a train and its the last thing I need at the moment. :rolleyes:

Sorting out the box from the weekend and came across the bag of liver training treats. Louie was doing his array of tricks without being asked after spotting them :laugh:

Amy its worth getting your back checked out , although I was encouraged to keep moving by my osteopath I was restricted from certain movements and exercises I had to stop swimming and I was also banned from wii fit boxing laugh.gif

Once you know which bit is wonky and why you will know what you can and can't do flowers.gif