UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

but I must ask, why do you need undercrackers that are fit for public viewing, are you planning on some sort of knicker flashers holiday ? unsure.gif

One, you never know when you might get lucky :wink:

I'm staying with my brother in Baltimore and his lufley wife will insist on doing some washing for me and most of my current knicker crop is shameful :blush02:

just got in , am knacked but am going to have a cuppa tea and a slice of fantastic cake that was given to us today biggrin.gif

Glad you liked it

Hello :flowers:

You met me too...I was the strange one sitting on the floor and helpd Cliffy find a doggy lucky dip, once he decided I wasn't a big scary monster :wub:

Hello and kisses to a very cute Clifford.

Mxxx

Sorry Murtle, I knew I had left someone out, apologies :flowers:

rmf Cliffy needs some good thoughts, I had to leave him at the vets this morning, off to start a thread for him

The cake was wonderful Nigel flowers.gif sorry to hear Cliffys at the Vets again and will think lots of good thoughts for you both Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

I know a lot of people here have supported us previously or do make regular donations so I don't want to bore or beg but I need some help. We have a justgiving appeal to try and raise the money we need for a microscope I have done a thread in fundraising but for all of you that use social networking like twitter and facebook could you help us share the link out and get more people involved we need 400 people to donate a pound each to reach out target the link is here many thanks http://www.justgiving.com/victoria-hayes0

Glad you liked it

Sorry Murtle, I knew I had left someone out, apologies :flowers:

rmf Cliffy needs some good thoughts, I had to leave him at the vets this morning, off to start a thread for him

That's ok :flowers: it was lovely to meet you and yours :flowers:

oooo wibble

lissie has to go and have her tooth out tomorrow. shes broken her canine

shes still eating though, typical retriever

sooo tomorrow, cant feed her, and the appointment is 11.40. she wont be impressed. might get there a bit early, like 8.30 lol

my best friends daughter has just had her first baby, in labour for 32 minutes

FGS!!!!!! :rolleyes: that is truly amazing.

RM Embarrassing incident: I got into v v mild trouble at my volunteer job this morning. Has a v boring job to do - cutting used stamps off envelopes so was listening to music through headphones while I snipped away. The scissors slipped, I cut the end of my finger and said "F**K"!! Unfortunately because of the headphones effect I'd actually said it quite loudly - oops :blush02:

Back from weekend camping. Lovely to see all thost at Nadder Valley yesterday. Lovely to finally meet Nige and the lovely Cliffy :wub: . Mary I must apologise I didnt realise who you were even though I spoke to you a number of times during the day :blush02: Spent day on the Oldies Stall with my Mum & Lynne and also doggysitting Barney collie for my friend Damon who was doing photography next to us. At the end of the day manage to get myself a new dog Fru the Bull Terrier who had gone wandering :laughingsmiley: Managed to return her to the lady who was looking after her. Quiet day on stall but the show itself seemed very popular.

Have really bad back now so will be hobbling around for a little bit :rolleyes: Hopefully be ok for next show in 2 weeks time :laugh:

Quiet day on stall but the show itself seemed very popular.

I think maybe that the crowds were spending more on the show items ( classes , food , racing , agility ) than at the actual stands but Helen seemed to think overall they had made more for you and Help for Heroes than they did last year so overall I think it was a fantastic success for charities

Noah is stil tired and only wanted a 10 minute walk today and came home for another long sleep !