UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Ongoing conversion of ex police transit into dog friendly campervan is going apace.

galley fitted with fridge, cooker etc, undervan water tank and waste water pipe done. Fitted double bed, with cupboards under and above nearly done, didn't want a bed made out of cusions like on campervans I 've tried to sleep in in the past.

Just lighting to finish, diesel night heater to fit and removal of the big air con unit.

It came with excellent fans already fitted, with an extractor unit on.

Now just have to sell ginormous trailer tent, it was great for dogs, but Mark's back problems means he can't put it up anymore

Sounds great Laura.Duncan and Trixie have been so good as I have been a)numbering new tennis balls and b)putting numbers on dog toys and treats for Nadder Valley show,they've just sat watching me intently so have been rewarded with a squeaky each.Duncan's of course is in bits,Trixie is throwing hers around the garden :laugh:

Morning :tired: Took all four dogs to bed last night, which was a bit hot and not conducive to a decent night's sleep :rolleyes:

Tiks - it may be a stress headache, try and do some deep breathing exercises to relax :GroupHug:

Ongoing conversion of ex police transit into dog friendly campervan is going apace.

galley fitted with fridge, cooker etc, undervan water tank and waste water pipe done. Fitted double bed, with cupboards under and above nearly done, didn't want a bed made out of cusions like on campervans I 've tried to sleep in in the past.

Just lighting to finish, diesel night heater to fit and removal of the big air con unit.

It came with excellent fans already fitted, with an extractor unit on.

That sounds fab Laura, can we please have pics when it's done (in a separate thread so everyone can see)? :flowers:

There is a quiz on here http://petcraftproject.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=quiz&thread=18701&page=1 on Sunday evening at 8.30. 10 prizes for rescues are up for grabs - collars, leads etc. The subject is rescue organisations & the animals in their care. There will be questions about some of the rescues that post on here like Oldies Club & Dogstar Foundation.

I hope some Fugees will pop over & win prizes :flowers:

It's Bowood Game & Country Fair today, MIL arrived last night, Nick & Vicky will be over shortly and then we're all off to the fair :biggrin: & this evening MIL is treating us to all you can eat Chinese in our favourite restaurant - yummyyyyyyy.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggg I have been up since 5:45am, I have sat here waiting to use the shower before we go out but not wanting to do it until MIL and hubby were up as it would disturb them, MIL got up about 5 mins ago and has gone straight into the bathroom to have a shower whilst I was in my bedroom getting my clothes ready, my hair take a good 10 mins or more to dry these days and Nick & Vicky will be here at 9 arggggggggggggggg

I should be replying to lots of these new threads that are appearing, but I am hiding here as I am all hurty shoulder and as soon as I sit down in "keyboard position" I am all ouch.

My nice physio man says I am back to square one but worse, which does explain why I am extra hurty - so I gave him a cake.

I am off to do jobs involving lots of windmilling movements in the hope that I can come back later for a catch up.

Dare I hang the washing out .........