UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Hello :wavey: long time no see :)

I am just back from a lovely holiday - a week with my Daddy in North wales, went to fantastic beaches, Toby and Beenz are absolutely knackered. Realised after the second night that I was sleeping in the room that Mum died in (I'd never asked which room it was) I don't have many beliefs in after life etc, but without doubt I felt her presence every night and it was so loving and comforting.

Hope you are all okay, I've not been around much, will try better in the future

About 500 yards away from me, across a field is a small farm with about 15 horses. In one of their fields today they put up 2 huge marquees, and balloons and stuff. A wedding apparently. The music started at around 1pm and is still going strong. Ive had to turn up my tv and the bass of the disco is actually vibrating through my house. I dread to think how those poor horses are doing right on top of the noise

Poosa (and hubby) is back from her hols in the isle of man, from what ive seen of the holiday pics shes been up to see the laxey wheel, on a steam train or two, and been surrounded by beer on a fair number of occasions, as well as being taken around the TT circuit by hubby on his bike :laugh:

Poosa holiday thread to follow

My boss has just been on a social media site asking if anyone knows any good breeders of labrador/retrievers with pups due in September, so she can get one for the kids :rolleyes: She doesn't really 'do' animals, her ancient cat gets thrown out when it starts crying, and her other cat froze to death in the bad weather last year :angry:

I have replied saying no, but here's a link to hundreds of rescue versions. That should ensure I get all the crap jobs next week. And I couldn't give a toss.

Morning :tired:

Jules - your boss sounds like the sort of person who should not have pets :angry:

Alex, what phone did you get?

I got a Nokia C3 which is rather sexy and sleek. However, it's currently locked to the vodafone network and the people I paid to give me an unlock code said they have been unable to generate one so far, so I can't use it with my existing SIM card until that gets sorted (and it's pointless using it with the Vodafone SIM cos nobody had that number and I don't want to change my existing number. Hey ho, let's hope this doesn't turn into one of my 'sagas' :rolleyes:

I am just back from a lovely holiday - a week with my Daddy in North wales, went to fantastic beaches, Toby and Beenz are absolutely knackered. Realised after the second night that I was sleeping in the room that Mum died in (I'd never asked which room it was) I don't have many beliefs in after life etc, but without doubt I felt her presence every night and it was so loving and comforting.

:GroupHug:

but without doubt I felt her presence every night and it was so loving and comforting.

:GroupHug:

I have replied saying no, but here's a link to hundreds of rescue versions. That should ensure I get all the crap jobs next week. And I couldn't give a toss.

:angry:

Morning :flowers:

We're off to Burough Hill soon, should be a nice walk and a change of scene. Getting jobs done before I go though, then i don't feel i have to rush back. :rolleyes:

its been raining in the night so dont suppose the boot sale will be busy but ive got to put a sample in the hospital, bad belly again :rolleyes: , so will have a potter round the shops

there is always someone on the market who will unlock your phone. I had mine done,cost £8

Jules - your boss sounds like the sort of person who should not have pets :angry:

I got a Nokia C3 which is rather sexy and sleek. However, it's currently locked to the vodafone network and the people I paid to give me an unlock code said they have been unable to generate one so far, so I can't use it with my existing SIM card until that gets sorted (and it's pointless using it with the Vodafone SIM cos nobody had that number and I don't want to change my existing number. Hey ho, let's hope this doesn't turn into one of my 'sagas' :rolleyes:

I know Alex. She was making noises about 'oh what can I do, the cat's always crying'. I suggested she take it to the vet as it was possibly age/thyroid related and easily dealt with, but she didn't bother. Then I offered to take the cat to live with me but apparently that 'would upset the kids.' Silly cow. People like that get right on my tripe.

When we were trying to get an old phone of ours unlocked for my mum, we went all round the houses with Samsung and Vodafone etc. but they couldn't do it. Eventually it was a little bloke on the local market who charged us £5 and did it there and then. Might be worth a go for yours.

Today I will mainly be driving 300 miles and spending the day listening to my MIL complaining that the doc won't give her the tablets that her friend is on. They have different ailments but MIL is convinced the NHS is short-changing her :wacko:

there is always someone on the market who will unlock your phone. I had mine done,cost £8

When we were trying to get an old phone of ours unlocked for my mum, we went all round the houses with Samsung and Vodafone etc. but they couldn't do it. Eventually it was a little bloke on the local market who charged us £5 and did it there and then. Might be worth a go for yours.

I have paid someone called the Unlock Database to send me the unlock code (they have to generate them according to the IMEI number), but they haven't managed to do it so far. If they don't manage it then I will get my money back and try elsewhere.

RMF : Forecast was for dry weather today, which would have been handy as my lawn resembles a jungle, but the forecast lied and it has rained.

Me and the dogs had a lovely walk and they made some more new doggy friends, including a brindle lurcher type fing which was a bit bonkers but gorjuss :wub:

I had my friend staying on Friday night, which was lovely, had a nice lunch and went into Perth, came home, and assumed she'd be going home, nooooo, she stayed and stayed and stayed, I kept thinking, perhaps she'll go home at 8, nope, 9, nope, then i thought, is she staying another night unsure.gif, don't get me wrong, it's great seeing her, but I can only take people for so long, and 2 nights was pushing it, she finally went at 10, I thought she'd never leave ! laugh.gif.

Spud , Daisy and Ben received a pressie from their Aunty Griff in the post yesterday, you were right kelly, they got demolished laugh.gif