UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Rmf

Helly

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where the heck is everyone?:laugh:

Ohhhkay the board was offline and me being an admin means I saw the board even tho it was offline so didn't realise you lot couldn't see it or post anything :wacko: not sure whether Pingu meant to leave it off line this long or not but I've popped it back online for now :flowers:

Hello, I missed you all :wavey:

RMF: Financially, it never rains but it pours does it? I have just paid my £1000 vets bill for when Tess was poorly, and now I've just been quoted £400 plus VAT to fix the aircon on my car. *faints* Whuppety Jake and me will just have to get used to driving about with the windows down, and hope the heatwave is over.

I doubt anyone noticed my absence :rolleyes: but we got back in the early hours of Thursday from two weeks in Rhodes. Stupidly hot out there (45 some days!) and despite being warned by the hospital doctors that my chemo tablets would make my skin extra sensitive to the sun, best tan I've ever had! Rosie and Dylan were pleased to see us, but two weeks in kennels hasn't done Rosie any good at all as she's put on loads of weight, barks incessantly, and is much less affectionate than she was before. I'm hoping she'll get back to normal soon.

I haven't read back, been too busy trying to wash, iron, dust, shop etc plus my son stopped here on route to Scotland to his inlaws and left his westie here for a week, so I'll just say I hope no one has had too much trauma in their lives in the past couple of weeks and if you have, please accept a belated :GroupHug:

two weeks in kennels hasn't done Rosie any good at all as she's put on loads of weight, barks incessantly, and is much less affectionate than she was before. I'm hoping she'll get back to normal soon.

Out of interest, would you prefer she came back a bit tubby or a bit skinny? A few of our customers comment on dogs weight gain, but I always assumed that was better than the dog or cat not eating enough and looking like they pined? As for the barking, apparently its something that stops again after a few days. A few customers say their dog never barks at home but they are riotously noisy when they are here. I assume its the fact other dogs are barking as well when in kennels.

I doubt anyone noticed my absence :rolleyes: but we got back in the early hours of Thursday from two weeks in Rhodes. Stupidly hot out there (45 some days!) and despite being warned by the hospital doctors that my chemo tablets would make my skin extra sensitive to the sun, best tan I've ever had! Rosie and Dylan were pleased to see us, but two weeks in kennels hasn't done Rosie any good at all as she's put on loads of weight, barks incessantly, and is much less affectionate than she was before. I'm hoping she'll get back to normal soon.

I haven't read back, been too busy trying to wash, iron, dust, shop etc plus my son stopped here on route to Scotland to his inlaws and left his westie here for a week, so I'll just say I hope no one has had too much trauma in their lives in the past couple of weeks and if you have, please accept a belated :GroupHug:

Glad you had good holibobs. :flowers: :laugh:

I call the highlighted bit of your post, my indoor notepad!!! Very valuable stuff is dust.:rolleyes:

I need to finish packing away all my belongings as the removal men are taking most of my furniture to storage tomorrow. On wednesday the builders will be evicting me from the upstairs of my house while they take the roof off and do the new one. Its amazing what crap I have found, what crap I have binned, and what stuff I thought I had which I seem to have lost :wacko: I seem to have mislaid a pile of ciggies and my knicker and socks drawers seem to have been breeding as I have way too much of both :laugh: Mega binning moment is about to start :laugh: