UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Rmf

merledogs

Off to sunny Tamworth today for some training, deep joy :rolleyes:

Unfortunate!

Would someone like to go to work for me tonight? I don't want to go you see as I've developed an eternal distain for the place and would rather eat my own toe nails while watching Big Brother than spend another second in the dungeon that is my workplace glare.gif

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: :laugh: reminds me of a coversation i had once with my gay brother... involving watches being worn on one wrist or the other... the whole thing got me confused :wacko:

So what happens if you're left handed? A friend of ours is and he wears his watch on his right wrist. :unsure:

So what happens if you're left handed? A friend of ours is and he wears his watch on his right wrist. :unsure:

so am i, it had something to do with preference or something.. it was all to do with a conversation about G.A.Y the nightclub in london. strange how different places read different things into items of jewellery tattoos clothing etc, i don't generally give any thought to stuff like that and it would never have occured to me to ask the question about the ankle chain..... you could have had some very interesting offers :laugh:

you would be suprised barbara!

well I think freddies eyes are going a bit more, or is it the spondalosis, but hes falling all over the place on a walk, and cant walk in a straight line. On the grass, he musnt be able to see the dips in the earth. hes got his jabs next month, ill ask then, unless it gets worse

im walking them in different combinations. I let lissies lead go and she happily runs about. think ill do her and amy, then freddie on his own. amy has just met the neighbours. she was fine with them, not one growl

Just been to collect some toys from freecycle. They had westies. One was a puppy and so cute!! She was saying how she followed my link to the website and has been now been telling everyone in work about Oldies Club. One way to spread the word I guess :laugh:

Just been to collect some toys from freecycle. They had westies. One was a puppy and so cute!! She was saying how she followed my link to the website and has been now been telling everyone in work about Oldies Club. One way to spread the word I guess :laugh:

I've had similar responses (always mention Oldies in my requests but can't add a link) AND I've homechecked for someone who decided to foster for Oldies as a result of a Freecycle request I'd made :biggrin:

I have just had 2 prongs up me nose. Will report back on whether it works.

i find it helps :flowers: i am also on nettle tea, i have a air ioniser or deioniser thingy (from lloyds chemist for about £15) i have tried the arm band dooda that works on acupressure... that was ok too, i also got a shed load of antihistamines..basically the generic version of zirtek from chemist direct ...30 days of tablets (1 a day) for 30p...max order is 9 boxes and you have a couple of quid p&p but i am sure if you look on the site you will find something else to buy (i bl**dy did!)i will put the link on incase you use zirtek/piriton

http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/30-days-allergy-and-hayfever-relief-cetirizine-hydrochloride-tablets_1_10167.html