UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Rmf

merledogs

Is it Friday 13th or please can this be a nightmare. This morning I went to feed the small furries. Belinda bun had broken out of the rabbit run - I haven't got a clue how she gets out I thought I had made it escape proof. She'd then broken into the boxed off area round the plugs and had nibbled the wire which was sparking and she was huddled right next to it. I grabbed her and put her back in the run, ran downstairs and pulled out both the fuses I know control upstairs.

As I had to rush off to the vets to make my appointment as soon as I got home I haven't had time to make it safe, so am sitting in the dark as not sure which fuse is safe to put back in.

Got totally unexpected news about Dex. I keep throwing up. Please pray that his biopsy results and prognosis won't be as bad as the vet tried to prepare me for.

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: i really hope Dex will be o.k :flowers:

now your electrics... is it an extension lead she has nibbled or a power lead to a device? if it is either of the above whilst the power is off / fuses are out remove the offending cable, you should then be safe to put your fuses back in :flowers:

And what exactly is wrong with Trance ??? I can bring my MOS system AND oodles of trance down to aggravate next doors Snow

i have no problem with trance music :flowers: my noisy neighbours however do... that and dance music doesn't appeal to them.... especially not pelting out :biggrin:

just got home after witnessing the most stupid child in charge of a springer... chased my neighbours puppy the poor mite was terrified and actually ran all the way home.. its not the first time i have seen these kids with the dog and i am aware they have no control over it... i told them they should invest in a lead and i don't think they were too happy.. i am glad my neighbours pup is ok and no harm came to him, i might mention it to the dog warden but as it happened after hours and i don't know where the dog lives i doubt they will be interested, the kid was more interested on lying down drinking pop than looking after the dog :angry:

Grrrr, an accident waiting to happen

Is it Friday 13th or please can this be a nightmare. This morning I went to feed the small furries. Belinda bun had broken out of the rabbit run - I haven't got a clue how she gets out I thought I had made it escape proof. She'd then broken into the boxed off area round the plugs and had nibbled the wire which was sparking and she was huddled right next to it. I grabbed her and put her back in the run, ran downstairs and pulled out both the fuses I know control upstairs.

As I had to rush off to the vets to make my appointment as soon as I got home I haven't had time to make it safe, so am sitting in the dark as not sure which fuse is safe to put back in.

Got totally unexpected news about Dex. I keep throwing up. Please pray that his biopsy results and prognosis won't be as bad as the vet tried to prepare me for.

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif hope you get some positive news Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Im so sorry to hear how worried you are. Heres hoping for some good news soon.

hope you get good news about dex :GroupHug:

i haff been savaged

by my bloody ungrateful cat who i was trying to help out of the argument she had just started with bramble our yorkie/rottie cross

result bramble snapped at treacle but got my knee by mistake and treacle cat purposefully put a 4 inch gash down the back of one hand with her claws and two puncture wounds in the little finger on my other hand with her teeth :wacko:

and they said working with pit bulls is dangerous :rolleyes:

:GroupHug: hoping the news is better than you fear :flowers:

Re the neighbours from hell - if we wanted to we could easily drown out their stereo - don't forget hubby is in a band and we have acess to the bands full pa system, add to that in the lounge itself is his amp which goes all the way up to 12 :wink: ( :wub: spinal tap)

We could involve the RAF yes but their solution will be to move us at our own expense and with a full march out - given that we have a maximum of 2 years left here and the expense of a move we don't want to go that route especially since hubby isn't actually based here - he's at another camp and we were given special dispensation to remain in this quarter rather than move to the other camp, if we kick up a fuss we'll be the ones moved as the neighbour is actually based here. Similarily if we involve the council or civy police then the RAF have to get involved and again it'll be us thats moved. So we're kinda in a catch 22 situation had this happened when hubby was based at this camp I wouldn't have hesitated to involve the authorities long before this point.

The only option we have is to try and persuade the hubby to actually come round into our house whilst the music is on and hear for himself just how loud it really is and see if that has any effect - it's his wife thats the daytime culprit and who has it on at it's loudest he's not home to hear it.