UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They had the footie on in the canteen at work but I gave it a miss. I sit within earshot of a bloke who makes David Brent look like a metrosexual new man and a good manager :laugh: I've had to put up with 2 and a bit days on his pompous speech about England - he usually has a pompous speech of the week on some topic he's an absolute expert on and everyone who passes his desk or rings him up gets said speech so by Tuesday lunchtime I'm usually ready to throttle him. Several of us nearly topped ourselves when he was having his extension done on his house :laugh:

Very thankfully I have nothing to do with him workwise. Anyway - I couldn't face watching the footie with him.

Then had to walk home from the station avoiding the cream of Northampton youth :rolleyes: barely coherent sunburnt and staggering.

RMF I'm sitting in my pants drinking a nice glass of cold white wine :D

RMF2 can the bedtime nanny please send me up if I'm here after 9.30 as I need to catch up on my sleep :sleep:

happy birthday Danny :biggrin: hope your buffet was good :flowers:

i have been to the vets twice :rolleyes: diez was due to have her stitches out tomorrow... i wanted to put her in the paddling pool and was told no by the vet so the nurse said come down and they would take the stitches out so diez could go in her paddling pool :biggrin: she was a very happy girl! i wanted to make an appointment for laney... they said pop him in tonight and my vet would see him...... he is in on monday to be xrayed to within an inch of his life :laugh: they are going to try and see why he is still lame after his op (4 months ago) probably immune related again :rolleyes: and check over his other joints whilst he is knocked out

Happy Birthday Danny :wub: Hope you've all had a lovely time at the buffet.

:GroupHug: Diez & Laney

It's been cooler here, well in Lymm, today still nice enough to sit outside for a pub lunch though. Which I did as it was someone's birthday. Only tomorrow in then I'm off til Tuesday. :biggrin:

Went to pick up a few more teddies off another freecycler. Have come away with 4 bin bags full :ohmy: Some people are just so generous. Only problem is room now looks like Toys R Us :laugh:

Have to go back out at 9.30 as we have a community election and I am donig the count. Probably wont take too long but Im dithering about what to wear. Do I change into a pair of trousers or stay in my jeans?

Amy don't bother changing :flowers:

Blimey - now we've got the poor England they've got to face Germany carp :angry: perhaps if England had managed to play well at all - rather than play OK for an hour today - they wouldn't have finished second in their group. Ffs they were in a piss easy group, managed 2 goals in 4 and a half hours and scraped through, that sucks in my opinion. I'm still cross and think they are a feckin disgrace. All this I'm so proud of them and it was absolutely brilliant..........vom

Now I'm off to bed :sleep:

Dogs and I have been out for a lovely walk , its really nice out this time of the morning for them . biggrin.gif

As Gracie Squirrel is now cat safe ( can't be arsed to chase them now being old and wonky ) Grandma Squirrel and Gracie are moving into my house to House/Ash/Holly/Noah/Salem/Mr Tibbs and Gertie sit . My cats treat Gracie with the same level of indifference they show all lower forms of life ( dogs ) especially Gertie who looks like she might eat Gracie when no one is looking !

I have just heard that one of the Westies i rehomed about 7 months ago

is being pts tomorrow due to inoperable cancer, Bonnie had some health issues and a bit of baggage when she was rehomed, but was mosty sorted and she is such a delightful girl, very loving and warm, she is only 9

I'm at work and fealing very :mecry: right now.

I will call them later, hopefully go over tonight to see if there is

anything I can do for them :( :(

Cool and slightly damp here, rather nice.

I have just heard a very stupid person from a think tank speaking on Classic FM news, explaining why everyone will need to work until they are 70+. He said that in the 60s life was very simple. You worked until you were 65 and popped your clogs 5 years later :wacko: I'm stunned that someone in that position did not take a look at population stats and see that death rates fell all across the age spectrum from neonatal upwards. Maybe people in think tanks don't like their high-powered thoughts confused by facts. You would get more sense out of a fish tank!

If anyone has a moment at some point to upload a photo for me please, I have a nice action pic which I would like to share on here. I still can't get any of my pics on to Photobucket or Flickr :unsure:

I have just heard that one of the Westies i rehomed about 7 months ago

is being pts tomorrow due to inoperable cancer, Bonnie had some health issues and a bit of baggage when she was rehomed, but was mosty sorted and she is such a delightful girl, very loving and warm, she is only 9

I'm at work and fealing very :mecry: right now.

I will call them later, hopefully go over tonight to see if there is

anything I can do for them :( :(

So sorry Nige :mecry: