UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could hear a very loud distressed sounding animal this morning at the stables, i assume its a baby calling but no idea what.It sounded a bit like a very young crow, in fact thats what i thought it was but the noise is coming from a pile of granite and i cant see it. We dont have foxes etc over here, our wildlife is rats , rabbits etc and nothing bigger. Poor soul sounded very scared and was calling on and off for an hour :(

Snow, re noisy neighbours, if he comes round and the music isnt turned down can you put up some pictures where their speakers are, and 'ahem' use a very long drill bit :unsure: :biggrin:

Alicia, hope all goes well for you and your mum

:GroupHug: for Dex and his mum

Rachael, can you ask anyone else at the stables if they heard it after you left, when u get down there

Poor little Bonnie is being pts today, I spoke with her owners last night, she has a very aggressive

tumour in her head, thats spreading down her throat so she struggles to breath, she is still full of love, mischief and has a spark with her. She is begginning to suffer so at least today she will go with dignity and pride.

feel very :mecry: :mecry: again for the owners, and Bonnie, who was lovely, despite her issues :(

It's been such a sad year so far :(

snow i really hope the fella comes round and hears exactly what you hear and does something about it :flowers:

i hope the little animl that collies r best heard is ok :flowers:

Jazz :GroupHug: for you and your mum hope you get some good news :flowers:

Laurel and Hardy... i hope that Bonnie has a peaceful passing :GroupHug:

i am not waiting another week with deafness.... i am going to see the dr today makes more sense to see him when i actually have the earache/ sore throat, i hope he can fix me i really don't want to have to drag myself all the way to the hospital :rolleyes: