UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Rmf

merledogs

Rooney's attitude after the match was despicable, but I can't say I'm surprised. Many of the fans that flew out to South Africa would have had to save for years to be there and he has the audacity to criticise them for not being supportive enough. He should be ashamed of himself. I feel ripped off for investing in a shirt, and that only set me back £40, they paid thousands.

Rooney should be ashamed of himself, he needs to get that gob in check. He's starting to believe his own hype. Judging on last night's abysmal performance, I'd be dropping him like a hot potato. The point I was trying to make re Heskey is that he shouldn't even be at the world cup, he's not good enough and never has been at that level.

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, but that's Capellos fault, not Heskeys. I think he has taken a lot of stick throughout this and dealt with it admirably- can you imagine how Rooney or Terry would react? I couldn't fault him on effort either, he's not a lazy player- unlike the aforementioned idiots! rolleyes.gif

Morning.

I quite agree Alex, Heskey is a donkey and he did bugger all while he played. I was disapointed that Capello put Gerrard back out on the left, as time and time again its not worked as he isnt free to roam. The whole team looked as though they would have prefered to be in a pub watching someone else play rather than have a game themselves. Very dissapointed.

My shoulder is still in bits. When my doc suggested he sign me off for 3 weeks I laughed. I did a week in egypt last week and Ive made every effort to work lefthanded sinse I got back. Its no better so back to the docs for any alternative he can offer (though I would prefer not to have any more injections into the joint as that was a tad hurty :laugh: )

morning Di , sorry to hear your shoulder is not better Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif how did you hurt it ?

A rather ruddy big labradoodle launched himself at the owner, who is pregnant, so I didnt dare let go, and consequently, my shoulder went with him :mecry: I have knackered the abductor (?) muscle and torn the tendons inside and I cant actually move the shoulder up down or round in any way shape or form. I've been on heavy duty painkillers but they sent me a bit spaced, and after 2 weeks on them, my stomach hurts too much, so I have had to cease. Im back to being like Bagpuss again - worn out and falling apart at the seams :laugh:

My shoulder is still in bits.

:flowers: Sounds very painful, hope you feel better soon

I confess I am tempted to watch that, though not for the rugby itself, rather for the rather large and fit New Zealand blokes :laugh:

I must admit the All Blacks are rather yummy and they do fill those shirts well :wub:

RMF: Bumped into a couple I sometimes meet when I pulled up in the car, so went with them on a different walk to normal (which meant my dogs actually stayed dry for once :laugh:). We had a lovely walk and the dogs met lots of new doggy friends - two ladies with 4 between them, then a bloke with a staffy, then another lady with a westie and a staffy. My boys were really well behaved and said hello nicely (well as nicely as dogs can when they're all arse sniffing :laugh: ) then had a game of chase in the long grass, which for some reason seems to make them giddy.

Am off to have a shower then go to Sainsburys, then I really do need to mow the lawn (well either today or tomorrow).

Edited by merledogs

*sigh* Wales did it again *shakes head* when will they learn to play the flipping ref? The southern hemisphere teams do it so well it's like they have an extra man on side until the european teams learn to do it then we'll always come off second best. No excuses for Wales they are still playing with the mentality that New Zealand are unbeatable and they ruddy well will be until that attitude changes.

Ah well maybe the England vs Australia game will cheer me up.

Thought I had done rather well this morning. I would have helped if I had set the 2nd alarm at the correct time!!!!! :rolleyes: Was 3/4hour late starting!!:laugh:

Sky can't make up it's mind. At the moment the sun is shining, but in 5minutes you can see the rain coming down with no time to waste!