UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :tired: I dont know what I've done but my neck/shoulder has been hurting for a few days now and 'tis really getting on my wick.

Merle - come sit in my corner we can throw rotten tomatoes at people :angry:

Make it something which hurts more and you're on :wink:

Jazz glad to hear freddie is feeling happier already :flowers:

merledogs hope your neck/shoulder feels better soon :flowers:

i am off to the Drs again today... third week in a row as i am stll deaf... i have had spray to put in your ear..drops to squirt up your nose and tablets and i am still bl**dy deaf :rolleyes: my dr is lovely though and so very patient with me... lets just hope he doesn't want me to go to the hospital for treatment... i would have to think very carefully about that one :glare:

Morning smile.gif

I am back home again after a week at my parents. They are wonderful to look after me so well but it's lovely to be back. Sleep is still a bit all over the place but in a few days that will hopefully be better.

Just seen Elaine's gorgeous basset foster photos - am in love wub.gif

Have you had your ear syringed Griff? Very bizarre experience but worked for me. A guy i used to work with tried Hopi candles to get his hearing back.

Obe is just a bit gorgeous :wub: Louie thinks hes great fun. You would never imagine that dog can clear a 3ft babygate!

Wasnt a good idea being up until 12.30 doing a stocktake on air fresheners lol Am shattered now.

Morning :tired: I dont know what I've done but my neck/shoulder has been hurting for a few days now and 'tis really getting on my wick.

Are you going to bed tensed and stressed because of all the work crap? Even just being stressed can make your neck muscles sore

:GroupHug: for you and Murtle and Tiks and everyone else having a bad time

Glad you're on the mend Abby and good to see you back

Jazz that little girl is really gorgeous. Is there a link to her story? It's great that Freddy has perked up with her coming to visit. Fingers crossed she can stay

Alex, are you sleeping in an awkward position that just makes it worse?

Not really, sleeping in the usual position.

Are you going to bed tensed and stressed because of all the work crap? Even just being stressed can make your neck muscles sore

Probably plays a large part, I do feel the tension in my neck at the moment :flowers:

i am off to the Drs again today... third week in a row as i am stll deaf... i have had spray to put in your ear..drops to squirt up your nose and tablets and i am still bl**dy deaf :rolleyes: my dr is lovely though and so very patient with me... lets just hope he doesn't want me to go to the hospital for treatment... i would have to think very carefully about that one :glare::flowers:

Hope you get sorted soon