UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Rmf

merledogs

Have you had your ear syringed Griff? Very bizarre experience but worked for me. A guy i used to work with tried Hopi candles to get his hearing back.

not this time i haven't..... it is a weird experience isn't it? i felt dead dizzy afterwards :unsure: apparently i have trapped flui in my middle ear... i keep being asked have i been swimming..had a cold... been on a plane... and i keep telling them no, god knows how it got there or got stuck....could it please just go now :laugh: good news is my ears a spotlessly clean :biggrin: off to ggole hopi ear candles

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fecking knackered - back from Wales, funeral was not what I am used to it was not just secular but very rejecting of any faith it just seemed very strange and not at all like a "farewell" no singing, no prayers, no proper committal and some bloke leading the errrm "service" who very clearly is more at home as a master of ceremonies or toast master and who also very obviously had never met the deceased or the family and was merely reading from a set "speech" and inserting names and references to the deceased in the appropriate places, one of those one speech fits all kinda thing, he also spoke more about himself and his own bereavements than he did about the person whose funeral he was conducting. I really really didn't like it at all, though the family seemed very happy with it so I guess thats whats important.

Went to have a look around Llansamlet, would happily buy the house we saw if things work out, though it's unlikely to still be on the market when we are in a position to buy, however, we were more than happy with the general area, 25 mins from MIL and about 40 mins from my mum, 2 mins from railway station, 4 mins from M4 and 6 mins from Liberty Stadium (which would please Nick no end :laugh: and be useful for the derby games for us tho we'd still have a 40 mins drive to see The Blues but thats a lot better than the 90 mins plus bridge toll we face currently). If we had been in a position to buy this house theres off lead walking for Nog right outside the front door so we are now expanding our job hunt for hubby to include Swansea and if he happens to land a job there then we'd happily look for a house in Llansamlet.

I work for a german owned company, all the german secondees piled off to watch the football at lunchtime in a secret room rather than the canteen and it was impossible to speak with anyone in HO. When they came back in a vey bad mood we had an afternoon of HO ringing up demanding stuff for close of play today even though they knew most people wanted to leave on time.

And we stuck two fingers up for more piss poor pathetic play :angry:

turned on TV and caught some foot ball , bloody hell for men that paid life changing sums of money each week they are not very good at playing football are they unsure.gif

they should be bloody ashamed of themselves, I have seen sunday

park teams playing with more passion and commitment than that

bunch of lazy, fecking, useless set of tossers, good for nothing multi millionaires

and breathe ....

Morning :tired:

I agree England were pathetic, the only one who showed a bit of spark was Wright Phillips when he came on (why Capello didn't play him from the start I don't know because he creates chances). Why does he insist on playing the donkey Emile Heskey? Yes, he wins balls in the air, but that's all he does. The whole point of a striker is to score goals, and in that area he isn't even a decent premiership striker, let alone world class :rolleyes: Thought David James had a decent game, he felt solid throughout, and England never really tested their keeper, not one single decent shot at goal :angry:

Morning :tired:

I agree England were pathetic, the only one who showed a bit of spark was Wright Phillips when he came on (why Capello didn't play him from the start I don't know because he creates chances). Why does he insist on playing the donkey Emile Heskey? Yes, he wins balls in the air, but that's all he does. The whole point of a striker is to score goals, and in that area he isn't even a decent premiership striker, let alone world class :rolleyes: Thought David James had a decent game, he felt solid throughout, and England never really tested their keeper, not one single decent shot at goal :angry:

I don't think Heskey was the worst player by any stretch, Rooney was abysmal- as were Lampard and Carragher. Rooney's attitude after the match was despicable, but I can't say I'm surprised. Many of the fans that flew out to South Africa would have had to save for years to be there and he has the audacity to criticise them for not being supportive enough. He should be ashamed of himself. I feel ripped off for investing in a shirt, and that only set me back £40, they paid thousands.

I agree that Wright Philips should have been played from the start, along with Defoe. I hope Capello pulls his finger out in time for Wednesdays match and replaces him with Rooney- but I doubt it.