UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Rmf

merledogs

Morning :tired:

Tiks : I hope you managed to get Minke away from him, but also please contac t the Police re his behaviour (did you report him previously? If so then it should be on file). You need protection from him :GroupHug:

RMF : The roads around Old Trafford cricket ground were teeming with people when I left the office (and lots of traffic). It was a beautiful day and the atmosphere was great, I felt like joining them. Had I wanted to stay in the office, I could have had a free concert as part of the office overlooked the stage and as we're on the first floor, the view was fab :laugh:

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: chickentikka :GroupHug: i agree you need to get some form of protection from him or a restraining order ( not sure how much help a restraining order would be)... it is not right that you should have to put up with his behaviour :angry: you shouldn't be needing to change your phone number and unplugging your phone...not to mention if you helped minke out he would deem it acceptable to turn up unannounced at what ever time of the day or night took his fancy. if you decide to get help from the police/courts it might be a good idea to keep a diary of calls, times and content, i had to do this a few years back but unlike trallwm farm mine didn't turn out too well and i still have to deal with the sh*t now (thankfully i have the dogs who will protect me if need be!)i had the most useless copper that was ever put on the face of this earth :rolleyes:

diez had her wound check last night..... she is healing beautifully, we saw our favourite vet nurse who has just come back from having her baby, she has asked us round for lunch to meet the little fella... i thought that was lovely

Houndzrus..... i must admit i couldn't believe jack was blind when i met him but that was because he manages so well.... the how does he walk comment is a bit nutty though :laugh:

Tikks, make a diary of everything, every little contact as this

will build a case file and help with any court order.

Virgin can block certain numbers from calling you, and possibly even if they are witheld, they might be able to identify the originator number, and stop it coming through even if that code is used to block the id.

I am really not having a good day :( So far I have been had a go at by my director (on two separate issues), by a supplier (which isn't even one of my suppliers but decided as I was the one who answered the phone, he'd have a go at me - so I was quite forceful and told him that I was not the one he should be having the discussion with), then got moaned at by the regional director cos my voice is quite loud and he heard aforementioned discussion.

Can I go back to bed and start again please? I don't get paid enough to take this sh*t. :(

Murtle :GroupHug:

Someone else just had a whinge at me :( Okay, can I just point out to said person, can you please tell me in future that we abide by your rules, ie YOU can take the P1SS out of ME and make disparaging remarks as much as you like, but I am not allowed to take the P1SS out of YOU at all, or you get annoyed and slag me off (when you think I can't hear you, but standing round the corner does not mean your voice doesn't carry). I am really fecked off now :mad:

Edited by merledogs