UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Rmf

merledogs

Mollydog and Az are being a right pain in the arse today. Yodelling, dancing, prodding with nose, PAY ATTENTION To MEEE!!! giving paw with menaces...

I suspect it's because it's been warm so they haven't wanted to walk far and tire themselves out. May need to get up obscenely early and make them race about in the cool tomorrow. If there was a moon tonight I'd walk 'em at midnight.

Ah, the joy of the north of Scotland. The long light nights.

It doesn't really get dark at the moment.

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mollydog and Az are being a right pain in the arse today. Yodelling, dancing, prodding with nose, PAY ATTENTION To MEEE!!! giving paw with menaces...

Would love to see that if you ever get them on film :laugh:

Alicia :GroupHug:

and all that need them right now :GroupHug:

Wendy thats good news, I was hoping to make Bowood this time

but I had a ton of jobs to do this weekend, ah well, maybe next year..

Lovely and sunny here with just a hint of breeze. Ive got the unenviable task of syphoning off all the lager and wine that Ive not felt like sorting for ages. It all needs bottling and putting away somewhere and then I can shift all the five gallon containers the magical potions are started off in. I did the potato and barley wine day before yesterday,Lager and banana wine yesterday and today its nettle lager bottling and clearing anything left for the next bottling. I havent made Elderflower this year but I think we have enough alcohol for a bit anyway. It will soon go with my daughters birthday in July and debbie hands it out to people she knows in London.

Josie must have fun while I was at work. :rolleyes: The room was a mess. Nothing broken, but not in the places they usually are kept. Lordy me, it's like having a whirlwind in the house.:biggrin: Blue is getting a spring in his step. Think they are both having a second puppyhood. :laugh:

But at the moment, Blue and Josie are sharing the bed with NO grumbling. :biggrin:

:GroupHug:Had loads of people I wanted to reply to and my brain has gone blank. So, :flowers: :mecry: :laugh: :wink: :ohmy: Please pick as you want/need.

Awww to Blue and Josie :wub:

RMF : My office overlooks Old Trafford cricket ground. Green Day are playing a concert there tomorrow night. They have been testing the sound system on and off all day, VERY LOUDLY :wacko: Normally I would think it quite cool :cool: but I have a zillion and one things to do today and not enough time to do them all :wacko:

Hello Abby, where have you been all this time :flowers:

Hello :wavey:

Busy year so far and rather :wacko: Am at my mum and dad's recuperating from an operation and this is the first time in months I've properly been able to have a looksy around this place. Sorry I am very out of touch with how peeps are :flowers:

Hi Abby , nice to see you and hope you are feeling better after your op flowers.gif

Hello :biggrin: I'm doing ok thanks. Am going home thursday which will be nice, though my parents are looking after me very well :wub:.

Typing takes ages with only one hand available :rolleyes:

Hello Abby :flowers:

I hardly slept at all last night and have been ridiculously stressed all day :angry:

Fleur is a tick magnet :wacko: thankfully I had my wire remover thing in the dogs bag on holibobs as she got loads and I've just had to take another few out - I hate ticks. I've Frontlined her in the hope that will keep the fat squishy b*ggers at bay.

:wacko: Am wondering about families... my Uncle is very poorly with cancer and the whole family decided to go away to a cottage. Nice but it had a spiral staircase which Aunt & Uncle's dog Barney wouldn't go up so............

my Aunt :ohmy: had to carry him!!!! She has two sons who are both fit and healthy, yet they allowed her to struggle with Barney (not so bad if he was tiny but he is a lab) :angry: :angry: Not only that but they didn't even help my Aunt pack at the end of the week. I would have been livid......am I unreasonable?? :unsure: :unsure:

People (and especially families) are odd sometimes San - perhaps Barney won't be manhandled by anyone else apart from your Aunt. I know that I am the only person who can help Dex over a stile without the great gallah getting stressed.

How flippin fab were North Korea - I know it's a strange country with lots wrong with it - but that was the first match of the World Cup that put a smile on my face :biggrin:

People (and especially families) are odd sometimes San - perhaps Barney won't be manhandled by anyone else apart from your Aunt. I know that I am the only person who can help Dex over a stile without the great gallah getting stressed.

How flippin fab were North Korea - I know it's a strange country with lots wrong with it - but that was the first match of the World Cup that put a smile on my face :biggrin:

Don't think they even offered :wacko: he is an easygoing lad so I think he would have been fine, my cousins are just selfish sods!!!

:wacko: Am wondering about families... my Uncle is very poorly with cancer and the whole family decided to go away to a cottage. Nice but it had a spiral staircase which Aunt & Uncle's dog Barney wouldn't go up so............

my Aunt :ohmy: had to carry him!!!! She has two sons who are both fit and healthy, yet they allowed her to struggle with Barney (not so bad if he was tiny but he is a lab) :angry: :angry: Not only that but they didn't even help my Aunt pack at the end of the week. I would have been livid......am I unreasonable?? :unsure: :unsure:

Not unreasonable at all, sound like a very selfish pair sad.gif

I've just had all my Daisy worries put very firmly into perspective, an old friend was found dead in his flat today, Matty was a lovely kind person, loved his dogs and soul music, don't know what the circumstances are yet, a very sad loss mecry.gif

Hope you are feeling better soon Abby. Was it the op on your shoulder :unsure:

I am just back from the emergency vets. When I got in from work tonight Tess collapsed and was screaming in pain. She may have a slipped disk in her neck. She's on a morphine drip tonight and is being x-rayed in the morning. I hate being apart from her :(

If anyone has any good thoughts going spare for my old girl tonight, I would surely appreciate them.

2009_0421April0163.jpg

I'm sorry to read about your friend Celeste, I was posting at the same time :GroupHug:

Edited by JulesB