UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Lordy, Feb already - count down starts till I can no longer say I'm in my thirties :mecry: but also till I get my noo camera to play with :biggrin:

Tell me about it. I hit 40 a week today :wacko:

Today I have a busy one. I get my hair cut, my eyebrows ripped out by wax, i need a trip to the vet for metacam ( for the dogs, not the pain of an eyebrow wax :laugh: ) I need to go to the wholesalers, the post office and the bank. Should be fun :wacko:

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:pinkie: Yay it's February! :pinkie: Eggs hatching in a few days, 11 days until my birthday, then it's Mr Hazells birthday, Mollys birthday, my mums birthday, dads birthday, Cheltenham, and finally Georgias birthday. I'll be sooooooo skint :rolleyes: And the weather is always better from March onwards so that's something else to be pleased about.

Snow overnight here too. The country lanes are awfully slippy but the rest is ok. I watched one car crash into the back of another in one of the villages this morning. Silly woman infront of me was far too close to the car infront of her so it's no wonder she hit it when she couldn't stop in the ice :rolleyes:

Morning all :D

Sarah we will have to meet up this Summer, Badger wants a cuddle, but no bugs !! :laugh: :laugh:

Yes we will! I promise to leave the tarantulas at home :D

Just had some Religious-type people banging on the door extolling the virtues of whoever it is they are following. I sloooooowly opened the door, didn't say anything, then slooowly shut it again. OH's Mum has told them to bugger off on numerous occasions but they keep coming back :mad1: I find them a complete invasion of my privacy. OH's Mum has decided next time they come over I am to grab one of the rams' skulls, put on a black cape, open the door and ask them what they want cos I am in the middle of something... :hehehmn:

well done Nige, and goodnight :flowers:

PS how is Tessie's throat, you mentioned a small problem?

Still coughing, then she spits something up into her mouth like she is go to be sick, then

chews it and swallows it, a lady she aint :rolleyes: - so we are still heading to the vets, either tonight or tommorrow morning,

I can't help being worried for my ickle girl though...

Morning :wavey:

We have snow again :rolleyes:

here too...

What is snow?

What is 40?

Just at the beginnings of the process here to make 155 redundant. Followed by 140 next year. Not going to go on about it too much - mainly cause it feels like just about everyone else on here has already been there, and most certainly has the T-shirt to prove it!

The consensus amongst my little group is that if they don't 'get rid' of us this time, they will next time for sure.

Feel like a bit of an oval peg in a round hole anyway, so maybe this is the boot I need.

:wavey: Hope everyone had a good weekend. I went down to Southampton and went shopping with my sister for interview/work type clothes. Current job is casual clothes, so I've not got a very good stock of professional clothes, and the ones I have are too big. Managed to get a pair of trousers, a couple of shirts, and a couple of jumpers for not very much money :biggrin: That should do me fine until I find a job, at which point I will have the money coming in to buy more.

:GroupHug: Mrs. B - I hope the job news isn't too bad for you.

Logan is currently on lead-only walks cause he's hurt his leg - we are both beginning to go crazy now :wacko: A young lurcher-y pointer-y fing who isn't allowed his off-lead running does not lead to a quiet relaxed house!

Edited by Sophie

I am very jealous, I want a wood burning stove. No chimney here and no wall for the flue to go out of either as the entire back wall is glazing. I shall have to content myself with my calor gas heater rolleyes.gif

Our stove sits in the corner of the room and the flue goes up through the ceiling, up the corner of the bedroom above (it will get boxed in) and out to the roof.

We have six inches of snow again. We only got rid of the last of the previous lot last Thursday.

Well my Dad's £5,500 electricity bill has now been reduced to £350 in credit :wacko:

My Dad's 76 but still has all of his marbles and then some so has argued the original bill for weeks and threatened them with the ombudsman but it's worrying how many other people have had the same kind of bill and paid up :unsure: :(

They had the cheek to suggest he leave the £350 with them for future payments :rolleyes:

I saw this headline and laughed like a drain - do you think it's written ever so slightly tongue in cheek?

Pregnant women should avoid sheep during lambing season

And 'ensure partners attending lambing ewes take appropriate health and hygiene precautions, including the wearing of personal protective equipment'

Oh, maybe it's just too many Welsh jokes. Still. Snigger. hehehmn.gif