UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

I've just seen an ad for Peter Andre's new album, and he's doing a cover of Sign your Name, which made me go " Ohhhhh, Terence Trent D'Arby " so ladies, remember this little packet of fun Wishing Well, wasn't he just ever so dashing biggrin.gif...a 7.5 on the Droolometer if ever I saw one biggrin.gif

Oh I'd give him an 8 :wub: I saw him once, at a distance, in a theatre :biggrin:

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrea, they are not Slimming World friendly flapjacks :D :laugh:

Adam had had his tooth out and is fine now :biggrin: - it was only a baby one but I didn't realise :rolleyes:

I am soggy, I need new waterproofs. I will buy some with my birthday money from my mum and dad. My mum will love that, she likes practical pressies :rolleyes:

Would anybody like to win a £150 red letter day voucher??

Please take a look at the Dogstar fundraising challenge...for only £2 a go...please get your family and friends to have a go...all money raised will be used to help the Sri Lankan dogs (and cats of course, and occasionally some other animals that attend the vets clinics!!) All in a days work of course for the dedicated folk!

Morning all :)

:GroupHug: for poorly teefs/bunnies and :partytime: for Great Aunts :D

Had my appointment at the Rheumatology Hospital in Bath yesterday - was waiting for an hour to get in but it was worth it - she poked and prodded (gently) then said I ws eligable to go on a coping-strategy type course I've been wanting to go on, so I will be sent on that. She said there's not a lot I can do that I'm not already doing but if I fancy being a pre-licence guinea pig she will recommend to my doctor that I try a new medication thats available in the States but is still trialling here. Saw my own doctor today, she said its unlikely my asthma has come back :thumbsup_still: however it looks like I am sensitive to some sort of environmental pathogen floating about so I have an anti-inflammatory inhaler that I have to use twice a day :thumbsdown_still: Also have to go and have a girlie examination next week - smear and urine tests OK but somethings wrong, not sure what though :unsure: Doctor won't tell me what she's looking for apart from "any abnormalities" but unless I've grown a willy I'm not sure what she means :( Can anyone shed some light on that please?

Edited by Sarah B

Welcome back Jazz flowers.gif

My director sent through the written appraisal forms for me to comment on before sending to HR. He has given me an overall 'E' (which is good as it's a choice of N=not meeting targets, M=meeting targets or E=exceeding targets). He also wrote some complimentary stuff about how hard I've worked and how well I've integrated into the new company and adapted to the challenges of my new role. I want to know what he's done with my REAL director huh.gif

RMF : I've come out in a rash on the front of my neck, no idea where it's come from unsure.gif

Edited by merledogs

Hi Jazz, welcome back :flowers:

Just returned from the dentist, still drooling from the left side of mouth :wacko: had a temp crown fitted, go back for the real one next tues.

I hate my teef, they were fine and dandy up until I had Rob, it was a rapid descent into loads of work after that. :rolleyes:

Anyone else had toothypeg problems after kids? I put it down to lots of teeth grinding during the terrible two's :laugh:

Just returned from the dentist, still drooling from the left side of mouth :wacko: had a temp crown fitted, go back for the real one next tues.

I hate my teef, they were fine and dandy up until I had Rob, it was a rapid descent into loads of work after that. :rolleyes:

Anyone else had toothypeg problems after kids? I put it down to lots of teeth grinding during the terrible two's :laugh:

I'm just back from the dentist as well :rolleyes:

I went last week as I had tooth ache and was told that I had an infection under the tooth and was given antibiotics. It hasn't settled so back there today to have it yanked - one of my back teeth :mecry:

Now got a half frozen face which is just starting to tingle :(

My director sent through the written appraisal forms for me to comment on before sending to HR. He has given me an overall 'E' (which is good as it's a choice of N=not meeting targets, M=meeting targets or E=exceeding targets). He also wrote some complimentary stuff about how hard I've worked and how well I've integrated into the new company and adapted to the challenges of my new role. I want to know what he's done with my REAL director huh.gif

RMF : I've come out in a rash on the front of my neck, no idea where it's come from unsure.gif

bless, and you have been calling him every arsehole under the sun for months :laugh: :laugh: perhaps the rash is a shock rash :laugh:

Welcome back Jazz flowers.gif

Different perfume, or a necklace you've not worn in ages.

Welcome back Jazzy one...

RMF, Took Priness Tessie to the vets last night, quite well behaved apart

from throwing a Dive type strop because I was reading a magazine and not paying

her the attention she needs and deserves :rolleyes:

Little mare didnt even cough once :mad: , and she has been coughing and retching all

week, her heart is fine but her chest is wheezy so we have AB's and some

powder to sprinkle in her food twice a day, got to go back next week

to see how she is, drove home, got her out of the car and she started coughing :rolleyes:

Still, she spent the rest of the evening snuggled up on my chest after I had

to slouch on the sofa to 'accommodate' her

If you can spare some get better soon thoughts to my princess :wub:

I would appreciate it

Hi Jazz, welcome back :flowers:

A woman I used to work with..she was around 32 I think...had no natural teeth left! she lost all the tops ones when she was expecting her son, then all the lower ones expecting her daughter..so don't quibble about your crowns.. :laugh: at least you have something to put a crown on :rolleyes:

bless, and you have been calling him every arsehole under the sun for months laugh.gif laugh.gif perhaps the rash is a shock rash laugh.gif

Maybe it is. I'm sure the real him will return soon laugh.gif

Different perfume, or a necklace you've not worn in ages.

If you can spare some get better soon thoughts to my princess wub.gif

I would appreciate it

No different perfume and I don't wear jewellery.

Positive thoughts for Tess Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

That reminded to dig this out of Youtube, perhaps one of the most heartbreaking performances of all time, Terence with the boys from INXS.

Linky

Well I never knew he'd re-named himself, still a bit of a shag rolleyes.gif

Doctor won't tell me what she's looking for apart from "any abnormalities" but unless I've grown a willy I'm not sure what she means :( Can anyone shed some light on that please?

Don't worry too much, it's just doctor speak for "your guess is as good as mine" which they can't say, on account that it would leave them looking like a complete plank, I've been searched inside and out for various abnormalities over the years, but I really am abnormal biggrin.gif

Well done Alex, I'm sure you deserve that E flowers.gif

I got a really bad rash on my neck and chest last year, caused by Nivea cream, I'd used it before with no problems, but I suddenly became allergic, luckily the reaction didn't occur on my face.

I've had a good blitzing of the living room and hall this afternoon, even cleaned the skirting board's ohmy.gif

Ben has started to "blow" his coat, my hen's now have TM wool lined nest boxes biggrin.gif

For the first time since we've moved here I've had a lovely warm living room thanks to the stove, I usually have to use a blanket and put a coat on Daisy in the afternoon, but she and Spud have spent the whole afternoon quietly snoring and farting in comfort.