UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Rmf

owl

Mawwwwwwwwwning everyone :biggrin:

RIP those who have died in Haiti and those who can be saved or who are injured from the Earthquake may god be with you and your family :GroupHug:

All ice here, snow didnt arrive at 5am, am still hopeful tho as i saw bits of me path today first time in a month... come on snowwwwwww

Oh then it'll be a breeze for me. Those pert little mounds I had 30 years ago are now more like a pair of old men's bollox - saggy and wrinkly and better kept in the dark.

:sick01: at the thought of old mens bollox.

How come men never get an invitation to have their dangly bits clamped in a vice then? I think they should, not for the health benefits but just so they can empathise with us laydees.

Now I'm liking the sound of that laugh.gif

Morning :tired:

Mia-cat wanted to go out this morning, so I opened the door for her. Once she passed the bit I've cleared by the door, she took one step onto the ice and turned right round and came back in laugh.gif

Morning wavey.gif Snowing still, which Sir H was over the moon about - instead of going out for a wee he went out to roll in the snow laugh.gif

Wendy please be careful if you are going to try and get to work this morning, radio Wilts is saying the hills are lethal and for people to avoid them if at all possible wacko.gif

I'm having another snow day - I couldn't get to work if I wanted to as they have closed the road from Lyneham to Calne as a lorry has gone over and blocked the road and 2 buses have got caught up in it and are stuck, even if they did clear that in time for my journey I'd still have to face the ski jump which was bad enough yesterday but will be far too dangerous this morning.

Nog has to go to the vet this afternoon so I shall be watching the traffic reports closely and hoping that the roads are better this afternoon.

morning. Very light snowfall here, but its still coming down. Im going to have to brave the roads to get to the bank and ASDA, as Ive not had any fresh food in over a week and frozen choices are starting to get a bit limited as I work my way through my freezer :laugh:

According to the news and weather, its Wales and Southern england today getting the worst of it, so take care if you are hit with another wave of white stuff :flowers: