UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appear to have had a good night out last night :unsure: I am missing some items of clothing :wacko: :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Was it your bra again? I seem to remember you losing that after your birthday party :laugh: :flowers:

RMF: I have had LOTS of hair cut off. About 5 inches :ohmy: I love it thought :biggrin:

Went & saw parents, did food shopping and now having a coffee before taking the boys out again :biggrin:

Good luck to the little duckling :wub:

Az has a new Aran jumper from K9knitters, as he really seems to be feeling the cold more this year. I think he looks gorgeous in it. Mark came in this evening, opened the door and almost fell over laughing. :angry: Apparently there is something hilarious about the vision of a little old lurcher in knitwear. :laugh:

Please can we have a pic of Az in his woolly pully :wub:

I am having real trouble getting Whuppety Jake out for a walk in the snow, even with his best thermal coat on :rolleyes:

It is snowing in Cornwall - in December! and settling! I'm not sure this has ever happened in Dec. in the 10 years we have live here! :ohmy:

I have taken a photo of Az in his woolly pully looking rather like Bing Crosby waiting to sing White Christmas, but I need to go through the 1101 photos on my camera card to find it.

Bless its ickle cotton socks :wub:

Good luck to the little duckling :wub:

Thank you :flowers: It's apparently a female Pochard duck, absolutely beautiful :wub: It has a neck wound (from my horrible cat :mad: ) so has been given painkillers and antibiotics and we can phone in a few days to see how she's doing - fingers crossed she recovers fully.

Lower Moss Wood Educational Nature Reserve and Wildlife Hospital (near Knutsford) are amazing! They respond positively every time, will send out volunteers if you can't get an animal there or can't catch it and never mention money though they do need it. They also have a gorgeous hairy lurcher :wub: Will definitely be helping them out :)

Morning :wavey:

I appear to have had a good night out last night :unsure: I am missing some items of clothing :wacko: :rolleyes:

Oh, really ?...which items ?..enquiring minds (nosey buggers) would love to know :biggrin:

I am finding it impossible to get Ben in from the snow :laugh: he's going bonkers mad crazy :laugh:

Been to the stove shop and bought a Charnwood Country 4,in gunmetal, nice man knocked £80 off the price :biggrin:

Ben is STILL eating...amazing,god bless chemical castration :wub:

Hello from my nooo wireless laptop :wavey: :pinkie: biggrin.gif I have finally caught up with everyone else in the UK who's had wireless for years rolleyes.gif Mind you I had all sorts of problems configuring the router and had to ring the Virgin helpline, and then spent ages trying to work out how to turn on the laptop's wireless capability, when all I needed to do was press a button rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

Evening

I had to go to town to get some Xmas stuff and it was a complete nightmare. Was stuck there for hours. Dogs are sorted. I normally avoid shops like the plague this weekend of the year but didn't have a choice this time round. Father Christmas is going to be kind to the doglets.

Flo & Como :wub: How is Flo now? Sorry you're no better. Hope you're getting plenty of rest and sleep.

Hope the duck will be ok :wub: I'd not heard of that hospital either and they're not that far away. Sounds a great place.

It was snowing here this morning but has rained this afternoon so it's clearing it all now. It is bitterly cold.

Ordered Fergus a harness like BJ's this morning so they'll have a matching set. :wub:

Happy new wireless Missus Merle :flowers:

I have found my missing items of clothes :rolleyes: and no it wasn't my bra :rolleyes: think other end of the spectrum :blush:

I am watching Take That and remembering what a fab time I had going to see them with Marian, Sam and Aisling :biggrin:

Oooh and I just blubbed all the way through Merlin :laughingsmiley:

Went to town with the girls today, shopping, cafe nero, shopping, restaurant.. except the girl serving was a right nasty cow.. and since i was paying the bill, i wasnt prepared to be spoken to like that and so i said fine... we will eat else where and left all 3 dinners on the trays by the till! and walked out.. wouldnt mind but she wanted me to have food that had been sitting on hotplates for an hour with skin on it wizzened up.. i was so wrong for asking for fresh food :angry: got home and still was miffed and put complaint in to store and found out she has handed her notice in as something else had happened earlier that day so she wasnt in a good mood with the rest of us :wacko:

Anyway went into Warrington and it was snowing and we grabbed a jacket spud and sat and listened to carols in the snow, then you guessed went more shopping..

went to bhs and treated myself to a wine box with wine in it reduced to a tenner and bought hubby bottle of whisky... then it was getting dark so we came home, had lovely day apart from girlie in shop.. and now had a lovely bath and smell so nicee :biggrin: