UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

shadow has been sneezing and licking her lips, like there is something stuck either in her nose or mouth. Ive cleaned her nose out of gunk, but the inside of her mouth at the front is swollen, so ill have to keep an eye on that, vets on monday if its the same.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Declaring the day a walk free day today. Too much ice about to risk going somewhere out the way.

Have to go somewhere out the way as Breckin had KC (just finished coughing this weekend) and Willow and Syd started coughing yesterday, the park has too many other dogs about at the weekends, fortunately its dead during the week.

Just waiting to see if Khanu starts coughing. Willow and Syd seem to have much worse coughs than Breckin did too, Willow is particularly bad bless her. Serves me right thinking that the others had got away with it really....

It's been snowing all day here so far. Made for interesting poop picking in the garden. The lads have been frolicking in it.

Have just ordered some doggy books from Amazon. I'll be doing lots of reading on behaviour over Xmas hols. Really enjoying this course.

Having a good old clean of the lounge and then Martyn can bring the tree down. That will set Fergus off. He's already realising it's THAT time very soon. :laugh:

Have spoken to my dad a few days over the last few evenings, which is newsworthy in itself as he doesn't usually phone me just for a chat. Turns out, my aunt & uncle in Barbados are coming over for Christmas :biggrin: Mum doesn't know so it will be a huge surprise for her. It also means that the boys can come with me on the day as I told my dad I didn't mind collecting aunt & uncle from their hotel, but I couldn't leave the boys all day etc etc.

Of course being a bloke, he didn't think that they wouldn't have any presents to open and mum would probably be all stressed when she realised they were here, so I went out this morning and got them a little something each.

Going to the 'big house' this afternoon for the Christmas reception hosted by lord and Lady Lansdowne. I am having a sherry now to keep me going :rolleyes:

Alex, I am so sorry.Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif I hope that Millie's passing was peaceful.

Play forever young at the bridge Millie. Watch over your mum.wub.gif

the weather here is spectacular if a little weird we have just had serious thunder and lightning in the middle of a blizzard of snow.

none of the main roads in bolton have been gritted and we as a little village at the top of a huge hill are now marooned rolleyes.gif

We had that here in Ipswich Thursday night. Apparently it is quite a rare happening. Can't spell the phenomonomon word!!!!!!rolleyes.gif

More snow here overnight, With the sun shining today, some of the snow has fallen off the roofs like an avalance.ohmy.gif

Thank you :flowers: It's apparently a female Pochard duck, absolutely beautiful :wub: It has a neck wound (from my horrible cat :mad: ) so has been given painkillers and antibiotics and we can phone in a few days to see how she's doing - fingers crossed she recovers fully.

Lower Moss Wood Educational Nature Reserve and Wildlife Hospital (near Knutsford) are amazing! They respond positively every time, will send out volunteers if you can't get an animal there or can't catch it and never mention money though they do need it. They also have a gorgeous hairy lurcher :wub: Will definitely be helping them out :)

Thats just down the road from me and I have never heard of them

They dont rehome hedgehogs do they, I have a great garden full of

slugs and snails.

tis still snowing here, about 4+ inches and getting deeper

Archie & tessie went out in it and played like puppies :laugh:

Cliffy just turned around and went back inside, not impressed

:GroupHug: Alex :GroupHug: