UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

This will probably seem an odd question but are there any fugees living near Luton Airport?

I am trying to find out what the road conditions are like in the area as I have elderly relatives who are planning on driving up from Wiltshire tomorrow afternoon to collect friends from a flight landing at Luton at teatime and then driving back home with them in the dark of the early evening.

I am a little concerned for them :unsure:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will probably seem an odd question but are there any fugees living near Luton Airport?

I am trying to find out what the road conditions are like in the area as I have elderly relatives who are planning on driving up from Wiltshire tomorrow afternoon to collect friends from a flight landing at Luton at teatime and then driving back home with them in the dark of the early evening.

I am a little concerned for them :unsure:

I'm not in the immediate area but about 12 miles away. We've had lots of snow but the main roads, motorways etc are clear. The roads leading up to the airport are always busy so I reckon they'll be being kept clear. Hope that's a bit of help.