UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

Morning :tired:

I'm being forced to work another 12 months as they couldnt find anything wrong with the place :laugh:

Great news :flowers: and thanks for your texts last night :liebe94:

I've really landed on my feet at this place.

I am so pleased for you :flowers:

RMF 1: Virgin Media coming today to install my tv/phone/broadband. They are coming between 8 and 1 so I will be frantically cleaning this morning before 8 (and they will probably come at 12.55) :rolleyes:

RMF 2: I am trying to use up the bottle of Calor Gas so I can get a new one before Christmas (don't want to run out over the Christmas period) but it just keeps going and going so I have turned the fire up so it's even snugglier than usual for the dogs :wub: Tis perishing here today as well.

RMF 3: My director is taking me and a couple of colleagues out for lunch to Frankie and Bennys on Tuesday and we aren't going back to the office afterwards, so I am going to use the opportunity to do my food shopping for Christmas.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RMF 3: My director is taking me and a couple of colleagues out for lunch to Frankie and Bennys on Tuesday and we aren't going back to the office afterwards, so I am going to use the opportunity to do my food shopping for Christmas.

I love the frankie and bennys you are going to. Bizare that they opened one just up the road from here but me and my folks wernt too impressed so we still trek out to manchester to eat at the one by the Lowry centre :laugh:

You should move to egypt. The gas man is a bloke on a little cart pulled by a donkey, banging empty bottles of gas with a stick so people know he is there to change the bottle for a full one :laugh:

Found a little duck hiding under the Christmas tree this morning :ohmy: Poor thing has spent the night in a room with three dogs - I'm so proud of them, all they did was sniff :wub: Off to Lower Moss Wildlife Hospital in a mo - hope it's ok.

Bless its ickle cotton socks :wub:

RMF : Virgin media men have been. I currently have Virgin media telly, but they gave me a new phone number when I had asked to keep the old one (so I now have to wait until 29 December) and they are having technical problems activating my modem, so I don't have broadband for the next 24 hours. One out of three ain't bad eh? :rolleyes: Good job Talktalk haven't cut me off yet (even though they are supposed to do so today).

Off to get some gas cos the bottle has run out.