UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will probably seem an odd question but are there any fugees living near Luton Airport?

I am trying to find out what the road conditions are like in the area as I have elderly relatives who are planning on driving up from Wiltshire tomorrow afternoon to collect friends from a flight landing at Luton at teatime and then driving back home with them in the dark of the early evening.

I am a little concerned for them :unsure:

we are 20 miles north of Luton and the motorways and main roads are clear although there is a lot of snow everywhere else. There is more snow predicted here overnight so road conditions may change , as Spins says the road between the motorway and airport are A roads and very busy so should be clear and gritted

I'm not in the immediate area but about 12 miles away.

ooh where are you ?

I haven't found the one of Az in his jumper yet, but here he is racing Tara Banana. The Banana has no real hope of catching him, even though she is at least 3 years younger, but she is trying!

gallery_122_160_2229546.jpg

I have said it before and I shall say so again , I LOVE TARA BANANA

Milly's in a bad way tonight mecry.gif She is very restless and seems to be in pain, but I can't give her Metacam because of the steroids. If she doesn't improve tomorrow then I don't want to think about it what I have to domecry.gif

I am very sorry hear Millie is in a bad way , does your vets have a out of hours number you could ring to ask if she can have metacam or any other pain relief overnight ( I don't know anything about steroids sorry ) or do you have any diazepam or something similar she could have for tonight ? I had a dog in Sri Lanka with a similar growth and we were able to make her comfortable prior to the end with diazepam and pain killers ( under advice from our vet ) *

I am really wish I could say something more to take away both your pain , I know its a very lonely place to be right now :GroupHug:

Sam

* I am not suggesting that anyone medicate any animal without consultation with a qualified veterinary surgeon

Milly's in a bad way tonight mecry.gif She is very restless and seems to be in pain, but I can't give her Metacam because of the steroids. If she doesn't improve tomorrow then I don't want to think about it what I have to domecry.gif

I hope your precious girl settles down and has a good sleep. My heart goes out to you; I know how agonising this is. :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

I haven't found the one of Az in his jumper yet, but here he is racing Tara Banana. The Banana has no real hope of catching him, even though she is at least 3 years younger, but she is trying!

gallery_122_160_2229546.jpg

I love the arrogance of sighthounds when they are running with other dogs - I also love the shock on their faces when they realise that they are running with other sighthounds :laugh:

Alex :GroupHug: hoping that Millie is better tomorrow.