UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

Morning :flowers:

I have just been food shopping :biggrin: Just need to go and pick my turkey up in a bit.

Poor Toffee had a terrible shock yesterday :ohmy: Those of you on facebook will know that she fell through the ice on a frozen pond :ohmy: I wasn't there but Darren stripped off to his undies and went in to rescue her :wub: :mecry: It could have had a very sad ending! She seems ok today :)

Glad they are both ok, but it really is too risky to go onto ice to rescue a dog..two men did that yesterday and both went under, one body has been recovered and they are still searching for the other. :mecry: The dog got out under it's own steam and is perfectly ok.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Toffee had a terrible shock yesterday Those of you on facebook will know that she fell through the ice on a frozen pond I wasn't there but Darren stripped off to his undies and went in to rescue her It could have had a very sad ending! She seems ok today smile.gif

Glad they are both okay flowers.gif

My director and another director in our office are both being mardy arses today rolleyes.gif Just counting the hours until I can go home and forget about it all for 11 days.

morning. I've had a fun morning as the jeep battery decided to die, which resulted in frantic phone calls to get someone out. Thankfully one of my best customers has a garage and despite me having his dog here right now, while he is in spain, his mechanics came out and rescued me. I had to grab a greyhound volunteer to drive me to the wholesalers and the bank will have to wait till tomorrow.

Today is my xmas day, as I get to see all my family and go for dinner with them, and deliver pressies. Tomorrow the chaos starts till Jan 2/3/4th :wacko:

Boss sent me home so no more work until 4th Jan :pinkie:

I have moved the living room round and faffed about a bit doing stuff. I want to decorate the living room over the holiday so will have plenty of time.

All four of my boys are currently out playing in the snow wub.gif I miss Milly like mad sad.gif but I must admit it's a much calmer household now, she was so much more hyper than the others.

I thought I was coping but I've just been in the Rainbow Bridge forum and I can't write anyting about Milly, I keep breaking down in floods mecry.gif

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: Take it easy Alex, it's only early days. I've still not been able to post anything about Malcolm, and it's been 7 months now. Sometimes I feel like I'm letting him down, but then he knew how much I loved him and that is more important to me than posting about him in Rainbow Bridge.

Milly was loved so much and so well cared for, she really won't mind if you take your time. :GroupHug:

I thought I was coping but I've just been in the Rainbow Bridge forum and I can't write anything about Milly, I keep breaking down in floods mecry.gif

Alex there is no right or wrong way of dealing with your grief , some people have threads straight way some wait a while and some never do. Our love for each of our dogs in quite unique and so is the way we choose to reflect that online

Don't force or push yourself , if and when you want to start a thread then that will be the right time for you

:GroupHug:

Am wondering why given the choice of who to let down, tis generally me selected to be let down...me thinks 2010 might be a year of reflection on why, thinking it's something I do that I might need to change.

you are a wonderful and kind person , I hope you can find the answers you need quickly and painlessly

I do my best reflection in Sri Lanka or in my bath , you are very welcome to come to Sri Lanka with me but the bath is a solo affair sorry