UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Louie's a bit taller than a pedigree Dachsie. I bet he's relieved about that :laugh:

Cliffy is a minature bless him, and sooo not impresed with the snow, Archie on the other hand loons around like the andrex puppy rubbing his chops in snow and getting his face all clumped up.

has been snowing really hard here, but has just eased with sunny skies peaking

through, am on the late shift so wont leave work intil after 6 tonight

ho hum

Stay safe and warm all

Afternoon

Sorry you've got caught up in the Eurotunnel chaos Eve. Hope you manage to get away ok. :GroupHug:

Hope Max is ok Alex. :GroupHug:

I slept right through last night and was very surprised when the alarm went off. Have no idea if hubby got a decent night's kip or not. Scoobs wasn't huffy though so I'm guessing he did.

Thanks Chasta :flowers: Inlaws keep maintaining weather is fine down there but someone told me a road very close to them was closed the other day due to the bad conditions :rolleyes:

Not impressed with the food at F&Bs - it was okay but no more than that.

Came home and it looks like Max has been sick on the rug sad.gif He is not a well bunny at all bless him. Hoping the vet says it is just a bug or something, but I am paranoid after all that's happened in the past year, first with Max and then Milly.

is Fred and Bennys ( or what its called ) a new thing then ? I have seen a lot of people mention eating there recently . I don't know why I am asking I never eat out ( unless you count airline food :laugh: )

today I was looking on Amazon at childerns books , not just any childerns books my favourite ones from my childhood. I thought I would look for Mrs Pepperpot who was my of my childhood heros. Mrs Pepperpot could shrink to the of a Pepperpot and talk to animals , charming stories aimed at pre school childern

so I am thinking that Amazon may have added the wrong synopsis to Mrs. Pepperpot Omnibus (Children's Omnibuses) (Hardcover)

Synopsis

Catherine de Medici was half French, half Italian. Orphaned in infancy, she was the sole legitimate heiress to the Medici family fortune. Married at fourteen to the future Henri II of France, she was constantly humiliated by his influential mistress Diane de Poitiers. When her husband died as a result of a duelling accident in Paris - Leonie Frieda's magnificient, throat-grabbing opening chapter - Catherine was made queen regent during the short reign of her eldest son (married to Mary Queen of Scots and, like many of her children, he died young). When her second son became king she was the power behind the throne. Leonie Frieda has returned to original sources and re-read the thousands of letters left by Catherine. There has not been a biography in English of Catherine for many years and she believes that the time has come to show her as one of the most influential women in sixteenth-century Europe.

is Fred and Bennys ( or what its called ) a new thing then ? I have seen a lot of people mention eating there recently . I don't know why I am asking I never eat out ( unless you count airline food :laugh: )

today I was looking on Amazon at childerns books , not just any childerns books my favourite ones from my childhood. I thought I would look for Mrs Pepperpot who was my of my childhood heros. Mrs Pepperpot could shrink to the of a Pepperpot and talk to animals , charming stories aimed at pre school childern

so I am thinking that Amazon may have added the wrong synopsis to Mrs. Pepperpot Omnibus (Children's Omnibuses) (Hardcover)

Synopsis

Catherine de Medici was half French, half Italian. Orphaned in infancy, she was the sole legitimate heiress to the Medici family fortune. Married at fourteen to the future Henri II of France, she was constantly humiliated by his influential mistress Diane de Poitiers. When her husband died as a result of a duelling accident in Paris - Leonie Frieda's magnificient, throat-grabbing opening chapter - Catherine was made queen regent during the short reign of her eldest son (married to Mary Queen of Scots and, like many of her children, he died young). When her second son became king she was the power behind the throne. Leonie Frieda has returned to original sources and re-read the thousands of letters left by Catherine. There has not been a biography in English of Catherine for many years and she believes that the time has come to show her as one of the most influential women in sixteenth-century Europe.

Errm!! Not the little lady in the stripey dress and her hair in a bun that I remember!!

Did you like "My naughty little sister"?

Edited by Spins4me

:GroupHug: Max and Alex. Thinking of you all

:laugh: Mrs Pepperpot seems to have had a grown-up adventure since I was small. I loved Amelia-Jane stories

Tilli is woe.. she got a big thorn in her foot while out walking this morning, it must have bruised 'cos she is holding it up and looking pitiful. I have checked and there is nothing else there!

Errm!! Not the little lady in the stripey dress and her hair in a bun that I remember!!

Did you like "My naughty little sister"?

I loved My naughty little sister :biggrin:

:laugh: Mrs Pepperpot seems to have had a grown-up adventure since I was small.

:laugh:

Max I hope you are feeling now :GroupHug:

Tilli for your poorly paw :GroupHug: