UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rmf

owl

Morning.

RIP Boilerbert - hope the new one is installed without any delays.

Our house went on the market on Friday, so we're having to keep it very neat and tidy.  Trying to make a house which only has one huge room downstairs look like no dogs live here is proving difficult - I seem to be forever mopping the lounge floor to remove muddy footprints.  But, someone is coming back for a second viewing today, and someone else is coming back for a second viewing at the weekend, so it looks like there might be some interest.  Fingers crossed.

Our house went on the market on Friday, so we're having to keep it very neat and tidy. Trying to make a house which only has one huge room downstairs look like no dogs live here is proving difficult - I seem to be forever mopping the lounge floor to remove muddy footprints. But, someone is coming back for a second viewing today, and someone else is coming back for a second viewing at the weekend, so it looks like there might be some interest. Fingers crossed.

Good luck - where are you moving to? flowers.gif

Wendy - Happy new boiler :partytime:

RMF : I am supposed to be driving down to Wales on Sunday for the day to see my Aunty/Cousin in advance of Julian's funeral on Tuesday, but my dogsitter is away this weekend so can't do it sad.gif