UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rmf

owl

Bleh. I decided that I couldn't risk Molls leg getting hurt again if I left her, and couldn't work out who I could leave her with anyway in her delicate state, so am not going to see Fleetwood Mac. Poot. :mecry: Mark has gone anyway, we might as well get use one of the tickets.

That's a real shame Victoria :(

We had to miss a Jimmy Carr show last year because Sno was poorly and I couldn't face leaving him. I realise missing Jimmy Carr might seem like a good thing to some :laugh: but I love him.

Mags, hope you get the wedding singer sorted - are you trying to book John & Edward? :unsure: <ducks>

I am wearing my remembrance day poppy hairslide from a Folksy seller. I was worried the poppy I bought would get lost/fall off and then I saw these hair slides, with 50% going to the Royal British Legion.

I've had a wee :biggrin: The chaps are still upstairs, doing boiler installation type things. I've been to the bank to empty my savings account to pay for the boiler :rolleyes: Then stopped to get the chaps a bag of chips each for their lunch, which they're eating while working & drinking lots of tea :laugh:

Ooh, you are so nice Ange. I would have left Molls like a shot, mean person that I am, only I just couldn't work out where to put her. My mother has laminate floors and can't lift her, I trust my inlaws as far as I can throw them when it comes to pets, my usual dogsitter does a lot of long walks and is not really set up for a dog that can only go 5 mins and must not race about, and although a couple of dogwalking friends offered, they both have several young bouncy dogs and I just can't risk that bad leg having a setback or getting boinged on at this stage when it's all slowly coming back together. :dry:

It will be worth it if she can go offlead in the new year, I have everything crossed!

...That's weird. I quoted Ange, but it's repeating my post inside the quote instead of hers. Odd.

Edited by cycas

:unsure: hole in roof, doesn't sound like a good thing :unsure:

my OH has just come back from 5 weeks holiday in Australia...would anyone like to have a guess as to what I was given as a present?

errmm bomerang, hat with corks, digereedoo, koala bear, t shirt with 'G'day Shiela' on it, crate of Castlemain xxxx :unsure:

Wendy, why have you got a hole in your roof :flowers:

Wendy, why have you got a hole in your roof :flowers:

I've now got a flue going out of the roof. I didn't have one before and as I have to have a condensing combi-boiler, it needs proper ventilation :biggrin: The chaps are still there, working away, drinking tea, bless them.

Murtle, what did you get? Tell us :flowers:

We neeeeeed to know what the pressie is pleeeeeeease :biggrin:

Just in case anyone is near York and didn't know we are running classes now :rolleyes:

We are still looking for dogs and handlers to come to the Beyond the Basics class on a Wednesday night though - learn Rally-O, heelwork to music, advanced clicker training and much more!