UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rmf

owl

not going to ikea today, might be tomorrow, so going food shopping instead, but not much freezer food as the dogs food is in there lol

ive just spoken to the nissan dealer again, asking why some fitters charge £200 to fit the electric handbrake and his fella charged £700. motability pays the first £500 for adaptions, but with the down payment on the car and what ill have to pay for adaptions, ill be paying about £1,000

nice mans rung back, hes asked the fitter if he can do one for £200, hes going to get back to him, so im going shopping. We have no milk no bread etc ......

oo and im on the last case of pepsi max OMG!!!!!!!

Jules, thinking of you and your mum :GroupHug:

Wispa's collar broke in the park this morning :ohmy: was very lucky it happened when she was offlead in a safe place. The buckle came apart and she came running up to me with the collar in her mouth, so I didn't lose the tags. As she has a Mekuti training lead with double ends and several rings, I could loop and clip the end to make an emergency collar.

My rood mates laffed and made jokes about my snazzy bright blue wellies with yellow trim and striped laces. I took no notice, they are just jealous :mad:

Angel, my family and I lived in Moston when we first came back from Germany. We were based at the Dale Camp for a year :-)

I've been temping at a 24 hr call centre for the last few weeks and I hate it but its money. They have put me on 3pm-12pm Wed thru Sun this week. Checked the rota and I am also working 6am-3pm Monday to Fri. 10 days in a row

Cheryl, might be wrong but if you are working till midnight on Sunday I don't think you should be starting at 6am on Monday. They should put you on a normal day shift to transition between shifts.

Must say having been given the luxury in previous roles of slightly more flexible working - 9-5.30 hours are awful to work, roll on the end of this contract!!

Owl - you are right they are just jealous. I like the sound of your boots - and on that note, my flowery ones turned up yesterday and they fit loverly...and they are much nicer then the slippers!!

Owl - you are right they are just jealous. I like the sound of your boots - and on that note, my flowery ones turned up yesterday and they fit loverly...and they are much nicer then the slippers!!

Honestly how ungrateful is that !!!! :ohmy: :laugh:

He should have brought you some Toblerone from the airport instead...

RMF I am teaching tonight..

Back from the vets - they have given Nog a snazzy red bandage with green shooting stars on for bonfire night laugh.gif will post pics later. Sooooo the plate is still visible but not as bad and they have put 1 stitch in just to try and pull it together, however the top bit is now slightly ulcerated as the pin head seems to be rubbing under the skin - I asked about skin grafts but the problem is that there needs to be granulating tissue underneath for skin to bond to, and it's the granulation thats been slow happening with Nog. Back again Friday *sighs*. Whilst we were there we got to meet an adorable goldie x who has been in the wars, hit by a car injuries to 3 legs and he's lost most of his tail, his name is Oscar and most appropriate a name it is too since he gave me a worthy oscar winning performance of "oooo look I'm baddy poorly" laugh.gif bless him he was so cute.

Waiting for the boiler man to come again - central heating is still not working right since he came last week, if anything it's worse now as the hot water - isn't rolleyes.gif and only 1 radiator in the whole house gives off any heat - and thats in the bathroom.

Oh deep joy - I now no longer have any working radiators or even lukewarm water and won't have any heating or hot water until they can source some parts to fix the pump might be tomorrow might be Friday - fecking sods fecking law strikes again, Rob took this week off so we could go Xmas shopping, I took today off for the same reason, that was put on hold til tomorrow due to the vets & the boiler so we planned to go tomorrow instead, now we have to wait in til someone calls us to say if they have the part or not, Friday Nogs due back at the vets so thats out for shopping since the appointment is in the middle of the fecking day arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

I have to say a big thank you to ReikiAnge for pointing me in the direction of Helios (www.helios.co.uk) a while ago. The service and pricing is fantastic and next day delivery as well. I have just ordered a load of stuff including some Triple A in two different potencies, some Arsenicum (which is calming) for Milly and for the others wot are scared of fireworks, some Emerald and some other stuff I can't remember for my Auntie Barbara for her grief, and a large sized rescue remedy and it came to about £26 in total - complete bargain (and they work as well)! flowers.gif

Someone has just asked me to make a change to her website. She wants a button moved by 6 pixels in Internet Explorer 7 only. Every other browser (including IE8, the current version!) does not show the extra 6 pixels, and it's taken her a YEAR to notice them!

I do wonder if people will really decide not to buy her stuff because she's got one button that is 6 pixels lower than it should be. :mecry:

You know just before your

period

starts and you're at your most hormonal? Well I'm just at that peak of hormonalness at the moment :axehead:

RMF : I have an exam on 17th November and I've just entered myself for the next two exams in January and March. Eeep :mellow:

Edited by merledogs