UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rmf

owl

Ok who will come and visit me after I'm imprisoned for inserting the v large masonry drill in the builder next door's nearest body orifice? Next door having been having a HUGE extension built since the end of July. It has involved a lot of knocking stuff down and digging it up etc as well as building and the drilling has been abso-effing-lutely awful. And today I HAVE HAD ENOUGH. I have drill rage. :axehead: :axehead: :axehead:

I'm on the verge of ripping the effing masonry drill out of his grubby little paws and sticking it where the sun don't shine. :axehead: :axehead:

He's now drilling and hammering - that means there must be two of them at it.

AAAARGH!!!! :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

Edited by Spins4me

Spins  :GroupHug:  Constant noise can be so horrible to live with.

I have had my puppy fix - Sophie did brilliantly and even let Buzz sniff the same patch of ground as her without either running away or grumbling :)  And my new phone is activated :)  Now I just need to figure out how to use it  :unsure:

Afternoon. First day back at work after being off a fortnight and walked into bedlam. But the good thing is everyone was really nice. Couldn't sleep last night worrying what reception I was going to get and absolutely dreaded it. Shouldn't be like this at the age of 43.

Tiks I hope the day off does you good and you're feeling a lot better tomorrow. If not stay at home again as it will only make you feel ill for longer. Hope Dex is ok. :GroupHug:

Spins that's awful. :GroupHug:

Looking forward to seeing Alex's sideboards.

Jazz take it easy :GroupHug:

Victoria pleased Mollydog is showing her toes again and hoping she's soon on the mend. :GroupHug:

Okay, are you ready to play 'Spot the Difference'? :D

Well Alex, there's not a lot between them is there? :) I would say keep the second sideboard as the legs look very similar to the cabinet legs and the grain on the doors looks a bit more "even" (Not sure whether that's just the lighting though :unsure: ) :flowers:

Alex :laugh: I can't see any difference but then I'm colour blind. Am guessing it's to do with that. And Murtle I think it's a dog not a horse :laugh:

Erm how big is the one you want rid of and does it smell of cat pee? :laugh: I might be interested but don't hold your breath.

:mecry: oops, that would be a dog then...uhm - it doesn't look like a horse does it... :wacko:

Noooo, I can't start a poll cos it would just confuse me even more :mecry::laugh:

Right, if you were eagle eyed you would have spotted the following similarities between sideboard number 2 and the dresser/cabinet/whatever ...

The keyholes ...

SDC10894.jpg

These things which I presume are to strengthen the joints ...

SDC10893.jpg

The detailing on the side of the outer doors, where the wood is 'stepped' ...

6-8.jpg

This is matched by both the bottom and top of the dresser ...

4-11.jpg

3-17.jpg

The colour is better matched too, although not by much and yes, the legs are different on sideboard number 1.

Oh yes, and just for Murtle ......

GET SOME GLASSES WOMAN :laugh::D

5-11.jpg