UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Pingu

Wendy - congratulations - your new employers must be very impressed with you - you sound v-e-r-y important.

My day which started out not great has deteriorated into horribleness.

I am hoping things will improve from now on. I am trying to think calm thoughts.

Just thinking about having dinner now. Well. Could be cheese on toast - but considering OH has gone to work on no dinner at all that would be a banquet. Really not sure what I fancy, but nothing is not good for me.

:GroupHug: to all those in need

This Thursday Abby? Gee that time flew. Can't wait to see photos of you in your beautiful dress.

Huge congrats Wendy. I'm delighted for you

I passed my test - just :bike:

We are, well when I say we I mean OH is, doing up our spare bedroom. It was all going well until he opened the flat-packed wardrobe which seems to be the frame of a wardrobe in one box and four table legs in another box. Both boxes are clearly labelled wardrobe. I rang them this morning but the problem is we bought it back in January and only getting around to doing room now. I'm hoping Littlewoods will be nice and replace it. I'm waiting to hear back from them.

My Mam is here for the night so we're having a nice chat and a little drinky.

So I'll chat to you all tomorrow :wavey:

Why do I have more lids than boxes and why do none of the tops and bottoms seem to fit together :wacko:

It is the Law of Plastic Boxes that even if you buy boxes that are all the same size once they get in the cupboard they grow or shrink to different sizes and they twist very slighty so that they NEVER FIT EACH OTHER AGAIN. :laugh:

Edited by Spins4me

Morning :tired: Had a good sleep the past couple of nights.

It is the Law of Plastic Boxes that even if you buy boxes that are all the same size once they get in the cupboard they grow or shrink to different sizes and they twist very slighty so that they NEVER FIT EACH OTHER AGAIN. :laugh:

Ain't that the truth! :rolleyes:

RM Az with random mundane baby pony:

gallery_122_160_83458.jpg

Bootifuls :wub:

RMF : Back to work today after my four day weekend.

Morning :flowers:

That is so sad Andrea :( :GroupHug:

And your friend too CRB :( :GroupHug:

Some people are very critical of the fact that I allow Matty to do freerunning but the thought of banning him from doing it and him becoming depressed scares me because you hear of all these young people commiting suicide.

:pinkie: Well done Wendy, fab news :flowers:

RIP chuck :lily:

Lovely fosters Jules :wub:

Az :wub: