UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Pingu

Abby, how tragic :mecry: I hope Oliver finds the peace and healing in the next world which evaded him in this one.

Re his friend, if you don't get anything useful from the police, it wouldn't do any harm to ring the Samaritans. They can be a useful resource in such matters.

well the nice virgin man has been. hes tested the box, the wires, nothing wrong anywhere, and of course it wouldnt go off while hes here!

So hes going to get a man from the tech team to look in the green box. So if this or the home phone goes off for a week, you know its the man from last time thats having a look!

Snow - I am glad the bed has arrived. If it were me I would be swapping duvets and pillows over. I would not like someone else sleeping on my pillows/duvet, especially if they were new, but then I'm a cranky old mare (tis my Refuge title, so it must be true) :biggrin:

Owl - I hope the owlmobile is sorted soon.

RMF 1 : My boss sloped off at 2:30, so I told him I'd be leaving shortly after and I did. I have just mown the lawn and am now hot and sweaty. Weather is luffly here so bedding is in the washing machine on a quick wash and will shortly be going on the line cos there's a nice breeze to dry it. Tis the highlight of my week getting into fresh bedding (saddo that I am) :rolleyes: I don't think I will be ironing it though, tis too hot.

RMF 2 : I have recently read a Michael Connelly book and I really liked it, so I went back to the start of his books and bought the first three he wrote. I will then proceed in reading the rest of his books in sequence until I've read them all.

I have quite a few of his about the house alex, so let me know which ones and in what order and i will post any that you dont have. The book people often have really good deals on his collections. well worth a look of you want to buy them cheap and in one hit.

I have quite a few of his about the house alex, so let me know which ones and in what order and i will post any that you dont have. The book people often have really good deals on his collections. well worth a look of you want to buy them cheap and in one hit.

Do you have a linky to the Book People please? I have just read the Brass Verdict and have just bought the Black Echo, the Black Ice and the Concrete Blonde :flowers: Don't bother posting them Di, I will pop over for a cuppa one day and pick them up, then drop em back off when I've finished :flowers:

Alex what happened at work or have I missed it? :unsure:

You've missed it :D

Alex, the book people is www.thebookpeople.co.uk. I cant see any of his right now, although there are some decent collections by other authors on offer. Their stock changes regularly so always worth tagging the site and coming back to check.

I shall have a look which Connelly books I have in, and list them for you. I have hundreds of books by many authors in boxes and on shelves so you are always welcome to take any others you fancy.

afternoon everyone just got my dogs trust xmas catolgue before i put in my order do people on her tend to sell this kind of stuff will wait if i can get my bits through here instead? as much as i hate thinking of xmas already x

What sort of "stuff" are you after?

Evening

Better day at work. Finally finished a big job I've been working on for the last fortnight. That's one big hurdle gotten over so things will be a bit better now. Work wise anyway.

Alex sorry you're no further forward in what is happening with your job. Its awful to be left hanging like that. Poor little bunnies.

Owl sorry your car has got a problem again. It sounds as though it might be time to get rid of it.

It's really warm here. Didn't notice until I left work. Dogs are in completely barmy mode. Scooby isn't as grumpy as he was. He got in bed with me this morning for a snuggle and he hasn't been horrible to the other 2 for quite a while. He grumbles at them but it's in torment/playful mode. I think we're there or very nearly. He is definitely a different dog but has also turned into quite a wuss. :rolleyes: