UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Pingu

:) Hello, I yam back from Glasgow now. I had a lovely week doing very little and thoroughly enjoying every minute of it!! :D I miss my Mum now tho' :( Weather wasn't great but that didn't matter, we crafted as and when we felt like it and had a few shopping trips out.

Saw middle sis Fiona (for crafting) and big sis Karen who was en-route to Lewis for the last time, she is emigrating to Aus and is leaving in October :mecry: I don't see her that often but it will be very strange :unsure: On the upside, I may try and plan a trip there next year for my 40th.

Archie has been out for a nice walk with his auntie Sheila this morning then he came home only to be picked up again by auntie Sheila to go to the beach this afternoon along with his girlfriend Sophie, the Border Terrorist, and her mum.

George had a little ride out with me in the car when we went to pick up his medicaments from the vet (£47.50 for 2 bottles of pills!) I took him for a little wander round the vet's yard and lane but as it's rather warm here he found it a little bit too much. I had to heave him back into the car as he's back legs had stopped cooperating by that time. He's having a lovely sleep right now judging by the snoring :rolleyes:

Afternoon. I have been for an eye test today, and a hair cut, and bought the sports resort for my Wii, and sat in cafe nero and worked out how to use an iphone (with a little help from O2 as i couldnt get it online). Im now playing catch up with refuge as its been a tad busy here all day and Ive not had much of a chance to read anything bar my kennel database :laugh:

RMF: so far in the last two weeks I have been contacted by one bloke from Match.com that I never even ended up meeting, someone from school (!) who was looking for me on the internet, and may have two exes coming to my celebratory BBQ. Despite this I am still deeply unenthused by the thought of having a man or woman in my life :rolleyes:

Lucky you, I think the ones at the top and the bottom are painted ladies all the way from Africa to your buddleia.

I seem to have had loads more butterflies on the buddleia this year :) Strangely, although all the flowers are white, today I noticed a lilac flower :wacko:

RMF: It's chucking down. Again. So much for the sunny day :rolleyes:

I seem to have had loads more butterflies on the buddleia this year smile.gif Strangely, although all the flowers are white, today I noticed a lilac flower wacko.gif

RMF: It's chucking down. Again. So much for the sunny day rolleyes.gif

I think with all the rain we've had this week thats Bowood out for this weekend *sighs* MIL is coming up tomorrow the plan was to go Saturday but unless it stops tonight and we have a full day of scorching weather tomorrow I can't see us going mecry.gif if this keeps up they'd be better off cancelling it.

its still boiling hot so ive got the fan on. it is getting a bit dark out there tho.

this keeps going on and off so rung virgin again. Got the call centre reading from his board. If they dont come tomorrow as they can automatically cancel and not tell me, but if im not in they charge me £10, ill be on their 'this option if you are thinking of leaving us' again!

I think with all the rain we've had this week thats Bowood out for this weekend *sighs* MIL is coming up tomorrow the plan was to go Saturday but unless it stops tonight and we have a full day of scorching weather tomorrow I can't see us going mecry.gif if this keeps up they'd be better off cancelling it.

It's not a Bowood event though, it's one organised by Living Heritage :wink: