UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Pingu

Is this an RMF? I've just reached 2000 posts!!! :biggrin:

2001 now I've posted about it. :D

Congrats Barb

Mags I wouldn't worry. I've fallen asleep while chatting to Amy before today. I think she's forgiven me. :laugh:

Well I've never tried that Michelle :laugh:

It's ok. Communication has been restored and my apologies were accepted

Mrs B is now sitting there thinking that Irish one is a right rude wagon.

I'm not really Mrs B. Honest. My messenger shut down and now I can't open it again. And my computer is going slower than a tractor on the coast road to Clifden

Now there's a pejorative turn of phrase.

:biglaugh:

But as the wagon's sent me a very lovely present, and the Refuge shut me out anyway, I reckon she's redeemed herself.

Edited by Mrs B

twas'nt me either alex huh.gif

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif nige

poorly knee has tablets but needs an xray doc thinks its cartilage breakdown but that ive also damaged my cruciate ligament so im on crate rest till after my xray.

Me neither Alex.

Crate rest???? can you take the phone in there with you please.

My RMF's

My back is agony

I am eating home made choc chip cookies [not made in my home btw]

I am apparantly having an affairmellow.gif

I have two very strange bruises, one on each arse cheek. This is not related to the alleged affair but goodness knows how they got there!

My RMF's

My back is agony

I am eating home made choc chip cookies [not made in my home btw]

I am apparantly having an affairmellow.gif

I have two very strange bruises, one on each arse cheek. This is not related to the alleged affair but goodness knows how they got there!

being accused of having an affair is a good time to have one. some folks will think you are regardless, and those who think you wouldnt arent any the wiser when you do :laugh: Are you sure the arse bruises arnt related to the affair? seems a funny coincidence :unsure:

The person I'm supposed to be having the affair with is the last person on earth I would do it with!

Arse bruises are very odd, they look like I've been battered with a chip pan basket, clusters of purple dots. I'm pretty sure I'd have noticed that happeningunsure.gif didn't even know they were there til I was bending over in front of the mirror putting fake tan on my thighs.

The person I'm supposed to be having the affair with is the last person on earth I would do it with!

Arse bruises are very odd, they look like I've been battered with a chip pan basket, clusters of purple dots. I'm pretty sure I'd have noticed that happeningunsure.gif didn't even know they were there til I was bending over in front of the mirror putting fake tan on my thighs.

affairs are only affairs when you are married, you are seperated therefore it is a relationship that youre not having.

as for arse bruises with you they could have been caused by anything :rolleyes: