UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Pingu

Hope it goes well Alex :flowers:

I have a bit of freelance work to do today and a couple of things to do for my boss at my part time job, and then I am off for a week, a whole week! I can taste the freedom from here. I would put the bouncy emoticon in but I have no permission apparently.

RMF: I am in my little two-metre square 'office' and the rest of the house is empty and the back door to the garden is open, so why are the dogs and the cat all determined to squeeze in here with me. It's like a flipping sauna in here.

fingers crssed alex xxx

ive been to the cash and carry

Ive got a load of milk and jacket potatoes for the freezer. Also my favourite coffee, douwe egberts instant coffee, £9.99 for a litre. Im one happy girl

one problem with losing weight, im carrying in the milk, while grabbing my trousers that are falling down a bit quick, with the neighburs watching of course lol

Good luck Alex, I'm thinking of you mate :flowers:

Melpie that's brilliant news about that twonk from the Merseyside police :)

I love little Rodney Trotter :wub:

Hi Julie, nice to see you back :flowers: Give that gorjuss boy of yours a :GroupHug: from me. I luffs Harry :wub:

Ruby has decided not to go to the last day of her Chinese and dancing courses as they are only re-capping and has taken Archie off for a long walk instead. It's a lovely day here.

When she comes back we are going to bath George as he hums.

Thanks for all your 'good luck' thoughts :flowers:

We've had the chat but still no wiser re my job :rolleyes: Apparently my job is one of the ones which is at risk but my director is trying to allocate some other responsibilities to me in an effort to keep me. The new company will own us in the very near future and then we will find out going forward what is going to happen. It could be in a couple of weeks or it could be months.

Blinking heck Alex don't they realise how stressful that is for people? :GroupHug:

On the subject of stress, new bed is apparently "on it's way" it was promised "within the hour" that was 49 mins ago .... we shall see.... :angry: arrrrrrrrgggggggggggg hubby is driving me mad..... mil hasn't even arrived yet and I already want her to go home :rolleyes: :wacko: I just hoovered my office - it was for once free of chippings & hay ... hubby wanders in and picks up half eaten chube and says "what you keeping this for?" then proceeds to start to tear it up whilst simultaneously scattering hay and chippings ALL OVER THE CARPET aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggg I tell ya ladies the day he retires for good is the day I get a nice new duck pond where I shall keep big scarey flesh eating eels....

:GroupHug: Alex

Recently i've been feeding a very nervous torti cat. I'm positive shes been owned at one time but not for a long time. Theres no lost cat reports matching her. She only comes at night when its dark for her food and i haven't seen her for a few days but this morning she was sitting on the doorstep looking very sorry for herself. She has a huge abcess on her jaw, dripping gunk and shes lost a lot of weight.The vets have supplied some antibiotics and she had one and plenty of food. I was so pleased that she knew she could come to mefor help :mecry: :biggrin: