There is the will to set you free

All you've got to be is true

Having a cleaning the kitchen dance :unsure:

Summer in the city where the air is chill

A baby being born to the overkill

Who cares what people say

We walk down loves motorway.. :bigguit:

Get blabbing Mrs B :flowers:

I have had an ouch moment when the oven has been on and there were trays in the oven which I had forgot about and then I couldn't be bothered to find the proper oven gloves. I think I have managed burns to 7 out of 10 digits which isn't bad going.

Ambition and love wearing boxing gloves

And singing hearts and flowers

Get blabbing Mrs B :flowers:

I have had an ouch moment when the oven has been on and there were trays in the oven which I had forgot about and then I couldn't be bothered to find the proper oven gloves. I think I have managed burns to 7 out of 10 digits which isn't bad going.

Ambition and love wearing boxing gloves

And singing hearts and flowers

You really do have to run it under the cold tap.They continue to burn for about 30 mins or something :-(

People would do well to listen to what i have to say,it's true my horoscope says so :-D

I'e been painting the bathroom for years. Well it seems like it anyway. It's taken 4 coats of white paint to cover the blue and the ceiling still needs another coat.

RMTip, if you ever decide to use tile paint like wot I did, don't try to regrout. The grout melts the paint and you have to scrape it off and start all over again. Huff.

RMF, my kettle caught fire this morning. Flames shot out of the on/off button and made me jump. I now have to boil pans of water cos I can't afford a new one.

Another RMF, I still don't have any smilies despite clearing my cookies. Where are they?

Or try Freecycle? Or a house clearance type shop, they usually have kettles and pans etc.

MummyOwl is being kept in hospital for a day or 2, as she took a bang to the head. They can't find anything wrong with her but want to be sure she isn't concussed. AuntieOwl aka Frances is going to visit tomorrow and will be making double sure no one has the bright idea of putting her back on statins.

New headboard is on new bed and ours is back on our bed rolleyes.gif have spent the evening being teased by hubby & MIL about my new boyfriend rolleyes.gif however I got my revenge when the manager of the Chinese restaurant took a shine to MIL and asked her to go walking with him laugh.gif then she got a hug and a kiss when we left ... so thats both of us who pulled today then laugh.gif laugh.gif

Meal was absolutely fabulous once again, feck knows how we did it but we managed 2 sets of starters, plus a second course, a mains each AND dessert wacko.gif MIL's face was an absolute picture when we explained that the crispy duck was still starters and we hadn't reached the main courses yet laugh.gif both hubby and MIL ended up rather tiddly thanks to the rather large glasses of wine they serve in the restaurant tho it was the beer chasers that put them over the edge methinks laugh.gif

Boot sale in the morning biggrin.gif