UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Pingu

Well hopefully the next 2 weeks work will be easy - boss & family are away, bless him he left me a hand written 2 A4 sides list of work he wanted doing while he's gone - I got here at 9:15am and asside from burning some dvd's (which is time consuming only) I've already done the lot laugh.gif ah well I guees I can find stuff to do and if not I'll just go home biggrin.gif

it makes you wonder sometimes about how things happen!! Obviously I am feeling very low today and as I went through the hall I picked up a load of envelopes etc from the hall table (post that people read and just leave it there!!) and two pics of Rani fell out. I have hardly any pics of my beloved Rani because I didnt have a camera for years. I cant remember ever seeing these pics before either !! now nobody has been here to leave the pics,the table gets cleared every couple of days (4 days this time) so I have no idea where they came from !! One is a pic of Rani with my grandson Rikki and one is Rani and Ebbi with Rikki. I hope it doesn't mean that Rani (she was Ebbi's mum) has come to collect Ebbi or is my miserable imagination running away with me ! Oh to get rid of this fuzzy head.x

Ange have you tried thornit powder? It seems to tackle and fix most ear problems very quickly and since i started using it 3 years ago, Ive never had any of my 4 near a vet for any ear related issues.

Its a busy one here today. lots coming in and going home, plus my dad sprung a visit on me to collect paperwork and accounts so i had to work sharpish on last months petty cash that I forgot to sign off :laugh: It might even be time for my first coffee of the day soon :unsure:

Did alfie bring them the other day cher? Hugs to you xxx

Just spoken to a lady who had a dog left with her last week. The owner died and nobody wanted the dog, he was going to be put down. hes only 8 months old. Whats the dog chasta got? the little one? sorry I cant think of her name, hes like that. She had him microchipped but cant afford to neuter him, but hes so randy she cant take him to peoples houses as hes worrying their dogs. Ive told her if she wants to rehome him let me know before next tuesday, as im in hospital thursday and ill see what I can do. hes good on the lead and with her young kids, very calm. What a shame, hes been moved from pillar to post since his owner died.

I may be mad .......

Am going back to the gym tonight after something of an absence (partly legitimate, partly not - which is pretty stupid as I love the gym).

Anyway, for reasons I probably ought to put on Mog's thread I need to uplift my rowing skills from rubbish to a competent (preferably fast) 500m in under 8 weeks. My "friend" has done me a training plan - and tonight I have to do 100m very fast, 400m slower, then keep rowing while recovering then repeat the 100, 400 and "recovery" six times. :laugh:

I may not be on the Refuge tonight as I may not have found where I left my breath!

Tilli is a Pom x sheltie, so we say (we stick to the x breed as she's a member of the crossbreed and mongrel club) but not 100% sure

Hah, I think she is fox crossed with either Thing One or Thing Two from the Cat in the Hat books:

dr_seuss_thing1_thing2_plaque.jpg