UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely! And he's so arrogant too, I bet he's never once thought about how his behaviour has made us feel, how upset we've been and how he effects our lives. Just yesterday I was in the back garden with Georgia. She was playing in her sand pit amongst other things but being really really naughty. She was having a very naughty day :rolleyes: He'd been in his garden all day drilling, sawing and making a hell of a lot of noise. In the end I took Georgia inside because I knew that whatever I was saying to her he was listening and no doubt thinking of ways to use it against me so it was safer for me to discipline her indoors :sad02:

How awful for you to have to go in to discipline your children :( :GroupHug:

Cheryl, that is awful :GroupHug:

Wendy, sorry Sir H's results weren't good :GroupHug:

Have just Furminated the 2 Sheps, where does all the hair come from :wacko:

Just spoken to Malcolm the vet - Sir H has had xrays of his spine, hips, knee's and shoulder. They show servere HD as well as arthritis in his hips and muscle wastage in his back legs :( He said the knees weren't too bad, a bit of joint fluid but feel quite stable. The front good leg is ok.

Synflex should help him. Milly has no muscle tone in her back legs at all and you've seen what she's like just on Synflex :rolleyes: :laugh: Gentle squishes for Sir H :GroupHug: :wub:

RMF : I'm listening to MJ Off The Wall in the office :elefant: (closest I could find to a 'dancing' smiley) :laugh:

:GroupHug: for Sir H,I use Flexwize which has had amazing results on Ebbi who was getting stiff on her back legs/hips.

:GroupHug: for Cheryl

my computer is playing silly buggers and refuses to post/open or do anything at all 2 out of 3 times. Its very frustrating. My son has bought me a new hard drive and is going to rebuild it for me so I will be computerless for a while ! :( My computer was thrown out of an office because it was too old 5 years ago so I think it has done its duty. If anybody needs me I will only be on my home phone because my mobile is in the menders too. :(

Its a lovely sunny day here after all that rain,its done the garden good I am sure. Now I need sun for the weekend please.

I do hope Fionna/Lizzies Barn is doing OK. Does anyone know how she is coping? x