UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

Oh no, that means the refuge will have to go looking for more members when a lot of us are dead :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Oops :laugh:

Morning :wavey:

I yam officially broken. Massive night in pub last night + onset of period +really bad night's sleep = knackered Abigail

Going to read back now see what you all got up to yesterday

:GroupHug:

Rain here has eased off a bit. Wispa chased me into my waterproofs and dragged me up the mountain :rolleyes: It was a bit bracing. Then Polly said as it has reduced to drizzle she would like a road walk please so we did that.

But there is flooding in Ammanford and Llandeilo, and Lizzie's Barn is awash. :unsure:

Our trusty dehumidifier Doris has been toiling away, slurping it up by the bucketful. This house gets very damp very fast, even though we can't find any leaks.

:( Poor Fiona, she cops it every time :(

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Mrs Policelady will be popping over tonight to discuss our options with us. She said she didn't want to charge in and arrest him without speaking to us first. I wish she would! It would give Mr Hazell & I an enormous amount of pleasure to see him carted off in a police car :biglaugh:

My director has seen my comments which were published in the magazine without my permission. He thought it was quite funny thankfully :blush:

Cheryl - YouTube would be a marvellous place to put the video :whistle:

RMF 1: I have just been to Asda and bought two CDs (Michael Jackson & Jackson 5 : The Motown Years and Michael Jackson : Off The Wall), one sink strainer to catch the hairs which collect in the plughole and a set of JML screw extractors. What an exciting life I lead :rolleyes:

RMF 2: Just a few more hours and I'm out of here for a whole week :pinkie:

RMF 2: Just a few more hours and I'm out of here for a whole week :pinkie:

Have a lovely week off :flowers:

RMF: Sir H is still at the vets. He looked almost sad when I left him :wub: Got to phone at 2pm and find out when I can go get him.

On the way to the vets we stopped at Maude Heath for a little walk and after we'd dropped him off I needed to go to the bank (new card not arrived yet), so did that, popped into Starbucks for a takeout coffee then Wiggle and I went to Bristol to go to the big camping shop there. Wiggle was very pleased to see the sign that said Dogs Welcome so he had a good sniff round the shop and had lots of people make a fuss of him :wub: I needed a new tyre on the car, so went on to the tyre place only to find that I'd be needing one on the back soon as well & that tyre had a nail stuck in it :ohmy: The tyre chap saw the Bowood staff sticker in my car and turns out he worked there last year so had a chat about stuff there.

Came home via Jollyes to get dog food and Wiggle came in (he likes the Bonio Buffet :cool: ) and one of the staff gave him a big chewy bone, free of charge, so Wiggle is no happily muching away.

He is going to get the biggest shock, and serve him right. It won't have occurred to him that he is anything other than a perfect law-abiding citizen.

Definitely! And he's so arrogant too, I bet he's never once thought about how his behaviour has made us feel, how upset we've been and how he effects our lives. Just yesterday I was in the back garden with Georgia. She was playing in her sand pit amongst other things but being really really naughty. She was having a very naughty day :rolleyes: He'd been in his garden all day drilling, sawing and making a hell of a lot of noise. In the end I took Georgia inside because I knew that whatever I was saying to her he was listening and no doubt thinking of ways to use it against me so it was safer for me to discipline her indoors :sad02:

There has been talk at work of redundancies. However they have handed me a letter today saying my job is safe if I take a £3k paycut :rolleyes:

back to bar work of a weekend it is then :rolleyes:

*sigh*

Cheryl thats sucks but today i'm having a day where everything is rubbish lol

Just spoken to Malcolm the vet - Sir H has had xrays of his spine, hips, knee's and shoulder. They show servere HD as well as arthritis in his hips and muscle wastage in his back legs :( He said the knees weren't too bad, a bit of joint fluid but feel quite stable. The front good leg is ok.

So, not really a lot that can be done, bearing in mind Sir H's age so he's prescribed Metacam and also Tramadol which might make him more sleepy than usual and we're going back a week Tuesday.

Malcolm said Sir H was fine though and coming round from the anaesthetic nicely so I can go get my boy after 4pm :wub: