UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

Im happy to take the blame for anyone buying something that makes them happy, so if anyone wants to buy something nice, go and buy it. If your OH complains or anyone else... just say its my fault :laugh:

Ok, so I can blame you for spending £135 on yet another new set of bedding yesterday :D :laugh: Thankfully I don't have an OH to justify myself to.

RMF : I am feeling unwell again (dire rear, headache, nausea) so am going to have a duvet day today I think :sick01:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so I can blame you for spending £135 on yet another new set of bedding yesterday :D :laugh: Thankfully I don't have an OH to justify myself to.

RMF : I am feeling unwell again (dire rear, headache, nausea) so am going to have a duvet day today I think :sick01:

You know we need pics of the new bedding, when you are feeling better :biggrin:

Dunelm Mill had a gorgeous Dorma set in the sale (king size duvet for £13 etc) but I missed out on it :mad:

I am off to the hairdressers.

RMF: It's not raining here :ohmy:

It's absolutely belting down here.

was raining all day yesterday, all last night and is wet today

not taking the dogs for a walk just yet, they don't look that unhappy about it though :laugh:

Wendy & Sir H :GroupHug:

Mre Bejo, option C sounds best, have you or could you reconstruct a diary

of dates/times that he has made your lives a misery, if it does go to court

it might help, also if youspeak to victim support and that comes up in court

it wont look too good for him either.

If it doesnt deter him Option E would be 30 or so angry fugees descending on him

with a couple of dogs apiece to give him a telling off (or would that be option F ??)

Melf that pic is great, wish I could draw like that.

RMF run out of poooooo bags, and the shop is about a mile away (in the rain) oh well!!!!

Helly did u miss the CT's post cos you had too many WKD blues :D :laugh:

Helly did u miss the CT's post cos you had too many WKD blues :D :laugh:

sadly there is no WKD blue in the house, and hasnt been all week. Ive been drinking the more healthy option of vodka and grapefruit instead :laugh: and yes that may have contributed to my lack of attention last night :laugh:

Mre Bejo, option C sounds best, have you or could you reconstruct a diary

of dates/times that he has made your lives a misery, if it does go to court

it might help, also if youspeak to victim support and that comes up in court

it wont look too good for him either.

If it doesnt deter him Option E would be 30 or so angry fugees descending on him

with a couple of dogs apiece to give him a telling off (or would that be option F ??)

We'll be writing a list this weekend. We have to try to remember as much as possible for our statements. On Monday I'll be chasing up the planning enforcement officer because he said he'd write to say he'd closed the case and he hasn't. Also my EHO needs to either admit to me or the police just exactly how many complaints he's had from him next door and as I haven't kept all the letters we want copies. It's amazing what we remember when we put out heads together, I'd completely forgotten about him knocking on the door to complain about our dogs being in the garden the night we moved in but Mr Hazell mentioned it the other day. It's going to be one hell of a statement. It's true, revenge is a dish best served cold :biggrin:

We'll be writing a list this weekend. We have to try to remember as much as possible for our statements. On Monday I'll be chasing up the planning enforcement officer because he said he'd write to say he'd closed the case and he hasn't. Also my EHO needs to either admit to me or the police just exactly how many complaints he's had from him next door and as I haven't kept all the letters we want copies. It's amazing what we remember when we put out heads together, I'd completely forgotten about him knocking on the door to complain about our dogs being in the garden the night we moved in but Mr Hazell mentioned it the other day. It's going to be one hell of a statement. It's true, revenge is a dish best served cold :biggrin:

I'm glad you are going for option C. Whatever the outcome he really deserves to be hauled off and questioned and made to realise that his activities as a vigilante are not welcome to the authorities. Cheryl, if you go through all your back posts on Refuge, which will admittedly be a major task, you may dig up things you mentioned on RMF but may have forgotten - and you will have the dates.

I'm with Nige over talking to Victim Support. You need all the help you can get.

'ello

Mrs Bejo, so glad your horrid neighbour is being dealt with. He really is nasty and deserves all he gets. Would love to see the look on his face as he is escourted away in a police car!!

:wub: Lovely Pickle pic!

Get well soon :GroupHug: for Alex and anybody else feeling poorly

:GroupHug: to folks having a rotten time

Just back from a lovely walk with my boys my friend and her dog. Dogs had a wonderful time and decided to do flat out crazy chasey runs at the end of the walk including boinging through the wheat :blush: in a very comical manner! They are both contentendly fast asleep now :wub:

Afternoon!

I've read up but was too tired to reply last night :tired:

Pickle pic is just gorgeous Melf! :flowers:

I hope that Phoebejo's neighbour gets what he deserves. :angry: I've got one such specimen living above me, not half as vile as that neighbour, but extremely unpleasant all the same. I keep hoping that he'll have an excellent life, but that that can be somewhere else as soon as possible! :rolleyes:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: from me too for anyone feeling poorly or pants, or both.

We had a lovely walk this morning too, and the weather was very kind to us. There was a massive shower on the way there, and an even bigger one when we got home, but during the 2 1/2 hours inbetween there was only a short drizzle, and even a glimpse of sunshine! Kiera merrily covered her neck in something vile - bird poo I guess :sick01: - and Sparks was very well behaved. The nice thing was, that we mostly met other clued up dog people. I still call Sparks to me and put him on his lead when we meet dogs or people on paths - where he hasn't got a lot of space to avoid them - and today most people returned the favour by calling their dogs back too and putting them on leads for the time it took to pass. It really makes a difference! :) Just as we were crossing the car park tho, an old back lab came running towards us, barking and snarling. We'd not even seen her at first, so I can't see how either Sparks or Kiera could have stared at her. Obviously Sparks wanted to get in, so I had to keep walking, but there was nowhere else to go but towards the road. The lab's bloke came trotting up behind her, but by that time she'd nearly passed us and would have got herself onto the road! Fortunately he was able to grab her, and I got one of those "she's never done that before"! :rolleyes: So I told him to put his dog on a lead where there are cars - not so much for me but for the fact that she could have een in a collision with a car, which the poor old girl obviously would have lost :( Took the bloke forever to come up with a lead, but at least by the time we drove off, I saw her onlead. Pfffeeeww! I have to say tho, that under the circumstances, both Sparks and Kiera behaved ever so well, so I was right proud of them :wub:

Had a late night as went to get Matty from a concert in Liverpool, he went to see Ne-yo - never heard of him, musn't be on radio 2 much :laugh: :laugh:

Hope Matty enjoyed the concert. I like Ne-Yo.

Chery dont spend all your winnings in one go. :laugh: I too am glad that you chose option C and was going to suggest trawling RMF for 'incidents'.

Alex :GroupHug: hope you are feeling better soon.

Billy glad you had a good walk and Sparky is behaving. :biggrin:

I have been asleep on the sofa :tired:

It's dried up a bit so have risked putting bedding on the line, so am

JulesB : I cancelled the bedding I had ordered as I wasn't sure about the colour, besides which I found some Pima cotton bedding which had a higher threadcount of 500 (the stuff I ordered yesterday was 450) on the Debenhams website and which was a nicer colour. Tis this stuff :flowers: I like plain bedding as I don't like too much pattern in and the curtains/cushions are already patterened plus I have a patterened bedspread (which I don't know if I am going to use or flog yet).

Afternoon

I've had a lovely time throwing up all through the night. Well that's one way to lose the weight :laugh: I'm having a quiet day watching rubbish on tv and reading. Now it's all over it's quite nice to be having a day off doing absolutely nothing.

Hope Sir H is now doing ok. :GroupHug:

Glad you had a good walk Billy. Your 2 are great and it's hard to see how good and how far your own dogs have come.

Hope you're feeling better Alex. :GroupHug:

Marian hope you enjoy whatever it is and it goes well :flowers: