Wendbert

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive always wanted to ride on the beach, so have a great time

well done sam xx

ive just been shopping so am a hot jazzy now

I left Lewis in charge while I was gone, the virgin man came, lewis didnt think to check what he was doing. man said hes fixed it, so why have I just been able to get on messenger :mad:

I have been riding this morning and have booked a beach ride for next week :elefant:

How exciting :biggrin:

day 2 of my new part time job went very well and they have requested another 3 days :jumpy:

:biggrin:

I have had a bit of a shock which has made me need a sit down for a while. No hugs needed, everything worked out in the end :wink:

Spike and Cherry have left the building :wub:

I am *still* waiting to hear whether my job is going to be changing.

This has been hanging over my head for a long long time now and a lot of decisions about my/our future are depending on this outcome. Some are not so important, well none of them are that important really I guess in the scheme of things, but I just want to get on and do stuff and make decisions but I can't until I know what's happening with my job :(

I really really hope my job will be changing and will be changing to the way that has been spoken about thus far. It would actually give me more free time even though my official hours will be increased. It could also free us up to be able to move further north (although we couldn't go much further south to be fair) which we have been pondering over for a little while (well me more than C to be honest).

I'm away at college next week and I had really hoped it would be sorted out by then as some stuff at college also depends on the outcome of my job. Doesn't look like that is going to happen though :(

It's such a hard life :(

We have been to the beach again. That's two days in a row. This time we took swimming cossies and boogies boards and went in the sea. It was warm, and sunny and there was a gentle breeze. THe dogs lounged around, dug holes, chased balls. We had a picnic.

I don't know what I've done to deserve this :sad02:

Edited by Abby