UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Please Send Positive Thoughts For Max

merledogs

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been to see my boy and spent about 40 minutes with him - I saw on the floor with him just cuddling and kissing him :wub: :wub: :wub: I took a nice soft throw off the sofa with me as it will smell of me and the other dogs.

I finally got some straight talking out of one of the vets and in his opinion the most likely outcome is leukaemia :mecry: The results aren't back yet so another restless night no doubt.

I noticed a real difference in Max even since last night. He couldn't stand up properly and he just flopped on the floor halfway through eating his tea, he's so tired. I am so frightened for my boy :( :mecry:

Edited by merledogs

Alex, I really hope it turns out to be something less worrying :GroupHug: but if it is leukaemia, would you consider having a referral to a holistic vet? I can't think of anyone up your way off the top of my head but I would certainly be happy to ask around for you. Muriel might know of someone if she's still around. I appreciate this isn't everyone's cup of tea but I have to mention it because it's what I would do if it were one of my own, so I hope you don't mind me suggesting it.

Did they give you an idea of when he might be able to come home? Are they giving him something at the vets that means he needs to stay there or is it because of tests they're running?