UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Please Send Positive Thoughts For Max

merledogs

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have had a couple of hours kip then the vet rang. They've done the abdominal scan which showed nothing. The only thing we can do now is wait until tomorrow when the report from the pathologist is back. I am going to see my boy at 4.30 though I may have to wait for quite a while as they have not enough nurses on. I just want to squish him and give him a big soppy kiss :wub:

Thank you so much for all the positive thoughts, healing, Reiki and PMs - it really does mean a lot to me and my little furry family :wub:

I've been to see him. He looks thinner already :( but I gave him some home made food which I'd taken with me which was still warm and he scoffed it all :wub: The nurse put him in a consulting room so I could spend a few minutes cuddling him and he kept going towards the door as if to say "come on mum, let's go home now" :mecry: The look on his face when I walked out without him was heartbreaking. The nurse said it might actually be a couple of days until they get the results back from the lab :(

I'm hoping it's just a nasty virus. I'm sure that's what almost killed two of my handrears and mums foster cat was at deaths door recently too. The vets thought it was cancer, she had every test under the sun but it was just a virus. There seems to be some very horrible viruses about but they all pulled through.

I've been to see him. He looks thinner already :( but I gave him some home made food which I'd taken with me which was still warm and he scoffed it all :wub: The nurse put him in a consulting room so I could spend a few minutes cuddling him and he kept going towards the door as if to say "come on mum, let's go home now" :mecry: The look on his face when I walked out without him was heartbreaking. The nurse said it might actually be a couple of days until they get the results back from the lab :(

I'm so sorry he couldn't come home with you, :( but pleased you had some quality time together. I'm sure the food will do him good. :GroupHug: :flowers: to you all.